! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Alec Baldwin movie shoot tragedy. - Page 1/17

Subject: Alec Baldwin movie shoot tragedy.
Replies: 117 Views: 5154
> »
obi_jon 23.10.21 - 08:35am
What a horrible thing to happen.dislike.gif

Why would somebody load a so called 'prop' gun with a live round? Why would they even have live rounds on set anywhere near a gun due to be used as a film prop? Why wasn't the gun/ammunition thoroughly checked before being given to an actor?

Something doesn't add upchin.gif * +

mikeymk 23.10.21 - 08:43am
Did they get the shoot, tho..?

All this CGI is making films unrealistic. It's always good to see some quality footage these days. * +

obi_jon 23.10.21 - 09:28am
The poor woman wasn't even acting in the film, she was the cinematographer, so it's unclear why/how the gun was pointed at her when it was fired. * +

mikeymk 23.10.21 - 09:31am
Probably green screen, and she was in that direction. But even a blank, you wouldn't stand/aim a line of fire would you.. * +

xivanax 23.10.21 - 09:50am
They was about to down tools cuz of working standards when the accident happend. Tragic * +

3mel 23.10.21 - 10:24am

@ obi_jon - 23.10.21 - 08:35am
What a horrible thing to happen.dislike.gif

Why would somebody load a so called 'prop' gun with a live round? Why would they even have live rounds on set anywhere near a gun due to be used as a film prop? Why wasn't the gun/ammunition thoroughly checked before being given to an actor?

Something doesn't add upchin.gif

I thought that at first but it didn't have to be a live round. rumours / reports say the gun was misfiring, what should've been safe normally could become deadly if part of the shell casing exploded.

real guns are used when filmed firing, but never with live rounds. apparently blanks are just inconsistent in quality. * +

r3ckless 23.10.21 - 10:29am
Reminds me of the Brandon Lee story. * +

xivanax 23.10.21 - 10:34am

@ r3ckless - 23.10.21 - 10:29am
Reminds me of the Brandon Lee story.

This * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search