! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Underbelly - Page 1/1

Subject: Underbelly
Replies: 7 Views: 549

vedder 30.07.21 - 12:14am
Good morning, you friendly bunch you.Now, I, probably like a few others, visit these hallowed pages here and there and it does seem to me that prodiggity has become a dark dark place. Personally I couldn't give a toss, in fact I think we need some more murder and shyte hyper But, for the less frequent visitor, could you please use this topic to update us on the latest fights, fks, killings etcCheers. * +

vedder 1.08.21 - 12:18am
Nothing at all yet? This is very disappointing. * +

kipling 2.08.21 - 07:23pm
Well you make it sound so boring , what do you expect? Maybe enroll in a dark marketing course that could lead to a improvement in getting replies? * +

robert555 2.08.21 - 08:00pm
Pair of pigeons having a fight in the garden this morning. I would say pigeon b won on points * +

mikeymk 2.08.21 - 08:50pm
If we put it all in here, what do we do with the rest of the forum? * +

sisfreak2017 2.08.21 - 10:46pm
We're all to afraid to say anything after what happened to poor little Deusexmachina and Gti.
worry.gif poor fellas lost all their confidence after being set uppn by the beast! * +

klissa 2.08.21 - 10:51pm
Jesus I'm not that bad. * +

sagacious 2.08.21 - 11:25pm
Kipling plucked the courage up to meet GT and soon regretted it. He got fu*king leathered all other wetherspoons then went home and took his regret fully out on sparky the dog *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search