! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Oh no i forgot! - Page 1/3

Subject: Oh no i forgot!
Replies: 15 Views: 558
> »
ogdenz 19.04.21 - 11:19pm
What's the worst case of ''Oh crap,I forgot'' you have had? * +

ogdenz 19.04.21 - 11:22pm
Was out with the dog today and i bumped into a friend. Was chatting away and i said ''How was your mum's birthday bash''? It was her birthday on Sunday. He looked at me with horror and said ''Oh i forgot''!
He actually had forgotten his mother's 75th birthday bash. * +

ogdenz 19.04.21 - 11:27pm
Last year i met my mate Dave and he was moaning about having broken a few ribs. He went into detail about the pain and how it was affecting his life.
About 2 months later i saw him again and asked him how's the ribs? He looked at me and said What are you on about? I reminded him of what he said and he replied I don't know what you are talking about.
His wife arrived and we all chatted and she said Yes Dave,you were in hospital overnight and had broken 3 ribs. How can you forget that? * +

3mel 19.04.21 - 11:27pm
I once fell asleep and completely forgot having put the oven on cook some bread and butter pudding.
when I eventually woke from my stupor and checked the heating element in the oven had melted slightly and needed replacing. I could've killed the entire household. * +

ogdenz 19.04.21 - 11:31pm
Jeezo that's lucky Mel. As kids a friend and i put as much rubbish on the coal fire as we could. We watched tv then went to bed. Got woken up by the fire brigade an hour or so later. The chimney head caught fire. * +

eyesore 20.04.21 - 07:31am
Lots , forgetting i had sophia and not realizing till i was halfway home ws a high point ....she was 14 months at the timec * +

nichick 20.04.21 - 07:50am
Ave bad memory ive alot lists.lol * +

gt_tdi 20.04.21 - 04:14pm
Can anyone understand them? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page