! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

US destroyers menaced - Page 1/4

Subject: US destroyers menaced
Replies: 25 Views: 1271
> »
shadow27 6.04.21 - 08:46pm
off the California coast

[link]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9440965/Navy-chiefs-clueless-origin-flashing-Tic-Tac-shaped-UFOs-swarmed-destroyers.html[/link] * +

shadow27 6.04.21 - 08:49pm
Admiral Michael Gilday, the chief of naval operations, says his investigation has failed to identify drones that harried four US Naval destroyers in July 2019.

Sailors spotted up to six drones that were able to travel long distances with breathtaking skill, speed and maneuverability.

Experts had theorized the unidentified aircraft may have come from a top secret US military program.

But after Gilday's admission, some suggest they were built by a rival military power or 'something else beyond our understanding is going on'. * +

shadow27 6.04.21 - 08:52pm
Lawmakers have ordered intelligence agencies and the Pentagon to reveal everything they know about UFO encounters by June 1.

If you haven't heard about the secret clause in the Covid Bill yet, basically there was a clause hidden in there that would force a bunch of UFO related info to be released. * +

mikeymk 6.04.21 - 09:56pm
UFO conspiracies are almost always from the USA's corner of the globe, and there's a probable chance they're fed indirectly from a belief that it empowers America's argument for, literally, holding super powers.

Hollywood's 'America the saviour' productions fuel the same engine. * +

eyesore 6.04.21 - 10:01pm
Sounds like some kind of secret military operation to me * +

ogdenz 6.04.21 - 10:08pm
Sounds like bullcrap to me. * +

eyesore 6.04.21 - 10:14pm
Could be that to ....this is the mail after all .....barely one up on the sun * +

mok214 6.04.21 - 10:17pm
Probably another one of woke admirals that is not aware of the capability of the ships under his command.
What in the hell is an admiral doing in charge of destroyers? That's a Commodores job. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search