! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Money for online purchase still in account - Page 1/3

Subject: Money for online purchase still in account
Replies: 16 Views: 991
> »
prattle 5.02.21 - 06:33pm
I ordered clothes online last friday, received them today but the money is still in my account, no transaction for the purchase is appearing on my online statement or even pending transactions, anyone have an experience like this? * +

r3ckless 5.02.21 - 06:35pm
No but what's the site called? * +

3mel 5.02.21 - 06:36pm
LOL free clobber .com

if it's been more than 24 hrs you might get away with it but chances are it's happened to more than just you and once a human notices they'll start working backwards to remedy the situation.

leave the money where it is in case they put thru a charge and you end up with PayPal fees or the like. * +

prattle 5.02.21 - 06:37pm
Its tommy hilfiger * +

gt_tdi 5.02.21 - 06:39pm
Maybe they've decided that they've already got enough money. * +

crail 5.02.21 - 06:40pm
Yeah, they can't give enough that away * +

prattle 5.02.21 - 06:42pm

@ 3mel - 5.02.21 - 06:36pm
LOL free clobber .com

if it's been more than 24 hrs you might get away with it but chances are it's happened to more than just you and once a human notices they'll start working backwards to remedy the situation.

leave the money where it is in case they put thru a charge and you end up with PayPal fees or the like.

I didnt use PayPal, I used my bank debit card. It's been a full week since I ordered the clothes and received the order confirmation. Tempted to buy more clothes there now with the cash * +

prattle 5.02.21 - 06:45pm
Must be automation error. Why would they ship the order without confirming payment. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search