! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Venezuela Recovery - Page 1/80

Subject: Venezuela Recovery
Replies: 558 Views: 12509
> »
jlh1182 28.01.21 - 07:09pm
I will attempt to highlight some of the things which may help Venezuela to find economic stability, or at least shed light on matters which appear to be highly controversial.. perhaps the near future has more difficulty in store for the people however I would be heartless not to share my thoughts and just watch the matter continue to get worse.. * +

jlh1182 28.01.21 - 07:13pm
I will start with what I believe has been a plan from a previous era, having witnessed through history the social economic collapse of other nations, and something that Mike Pence alluded to during the attempted coup of 2019.. * +

jlh1182 28.01.21 - 07:22pm
When the US promoted regime change in 2019 there was repeated reference to the German Wiemar Republic where economic collapse looked similar to what Venezuela is going through today, the reason why people like Mike Pence alluded to these past crises is to frighten communities into a false reaction which they expect to see, much like a domino effect, once it begins the matter is difficult to reverse.. * +

jlh1182 28.01.21 - 07:31pm
Firstly I must make clear that what is happening in Venezuela is not the same thing as 19th century Germany, it is a simulation brought about by many different factors which have common interest of obtaining Venezuelan resources, whereas in Germany they were suffering due to a loss in a war that ended in 1918.. -the cost and resulting punishment from other nations simply made the situation too difficult to manage along with the time itself, being a different era, you will come to see that the matter was not the same as today.. * +

jlh1182 28.01.21 - 07:36pm
Please do not jump to conclusions that history will repeat in the same manner because what I'm attempting to show is that this is something used as a tool to destroy a nation that has something valuable, be it resource, technology, land or potential advantages which pose a threat to those that wish to obtain them.. * +

alanball 28.01.21 - 07:40pm
America are the cause of people starving their no one else. Stop the sanctions and let people eat ffs * +

9362 28.01.21 - 07:49pm
Can't blame America. It's chavez's fault most people are in poverty. He and his friends get millions. Keep the military top brass on their side and keep most ordinary people poor as fk * +

jlh1182 28.01.21 - 08:02pm
Ok I don't welcome people throwing around blame in this topic just focus on the solutions that can be found.. continuing, here in Britain were often made to learn what happened to our neighbor as a means to educate why history is written the way it is, why these things happened, so we have good knowledge not to let them happen to us or our friends elsewhere, it is a lesson in school that most people find to be very boring indeed, please forgive me if this has the same effect on you.. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-80
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search