! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Female billionares - Page 1/5

Subject: Female billionares
Replies: 33 Views: 2184
> »
vampboy 7.12.20 - 03:49pm
I just had a quick glance through the list; can anyone explain why a majority seem to all be heiresses to vast fortune left behind by their parents or adopted all the wealth through divorce proceedings (see MacKenzie Scott who became the 4th richest women in the world simply on the virtue of divorcing Bezos)
87 per cent of Billionaires were however men, and the vast majority of billionaires from both sexes were self-made .

Why is this such a consistent trend? Women have all the virtue and talents to spar head on with men, then why are they not able to innovate and build designs on the same level as their counter-sex? Lead companies as CEO and chairpersons? is it oppression? suppression of femininity?

What's your opinion? * +

gt_tdi 7.12.20 - 04:44pm
Shoes. They waste it all on shoes. * +

kipling 7.12.20 - 04:48pm
Hatching out babies is high on the agenda for most women , I think they'd rather give their sprats more attention than make loadsa money.. * +

9362 7.12.20 - 05:56pm
There speaks a childless virgin * +

ogdenz 7.12.20 - 08:30pm
The glass ceiling? * +

3mel 7.12.20 - 08:33pm
maybe more women are satisfied after having made a very decent amount of money and don't wonder how much more they could get !? * +

bambi..mk2 7.12.20 - 09:53pm
Could be mel ...but then many guys were left money too, or inherited estates, many estates (old money) are left to sons over daughters dunno.gif ...Trump inherited millions and blew it many times .... * +

bambi..mk2 7.12.20 - 09:55pm
Plus ...many self made millionaires made their fortune in 'the city '' which was ,and to a great degree still is , hostile to women * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search