! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

One good thing covid has done - Page 1/4

Subject: One good thing covid has done
Replies: 23 Views: 764
> »
9362 13.11.20 - 12:44pm
Seems the Yorkshire ripper has died from the virus. Wish the bast*rd had died years ago. Remember the sense of fear women had when I was growing up with him still being on the loose. Such an evil t**t * +

tranie 13.11.20 - 12:56pm
Hope he Rots in hell nod.gif * +

eyesore 13.11.20 - 12:58pm
Remember him getting arrested * +

ogdenz 13.11.20 - 01:29pm
Good riddance to the piece of sh*t. However he was mentally ill. Suffered schizophrenia. I can well remember the fear women in Leeds/Bradford and the whole of Yorkshire went through at that time. * +

vampboy 13.11.20 - 01:34pm
So hypothetically, is he still culpable then? He clearly suffered from paranoid schizophrenia as Ogdenz said. He in fact felt like he was compelled by God to attack all those women, or at least that's what those voices commanded him to do. Most psychoanalytic studies done on him all agree that he was driven genuinely by his mentall illness.

Doesn't that make him another victim amongst all the other victims who were butchered due to his medical condition? * +

dodgey 13.11.20 - 01:39pm

@ vampboy - 13.11.20 - 01:34pm
So hypothetically, is he still culpable then? He clearly suffered from paranoid schizophrenia as Ogdenz said. He in fact felt like he was compelled by God to attack all those women, or at least that's what those voices commanded him to do. Most psychoanalytic studies done on him all agree that he was driven genuinely by his mentall illness.

Doesn't that make him another victim amongst all the other victims who were butchered due to his medical condition?

Being mental is never an excuse to murder innocent people * +

dodgey 13.11.20 - 01:40pm
Good riddance to him * +

vampboy 13.11.20 - 01:41pm
Not guilty by reason of insanity.

That's an actual defence within your legal system. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search