! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

We WIN - Page 487/997

Subject: We WIN
« <> »
kickinnick 28.05.22 - 08:53pm
Biden is an incoherent, racist perv with no backbone, moral values or an ounce of integrity. I do believe he represents his supporters to a tee. * +

kimjongl 28.05.22 - 09:28pm

@ obi_jon - 28.05.22 - 11:26am
[link]http://youtu.be/fNBmtNHjYvY[/link]

I wouldn't watch that video if I was you kim, you'll have an aneurysm.

No comment on the Russia hoax you fell for?

Why would I be upset about what r*tard leftists have to say about moderate liberals like Fox News? Fox isn't conservative, they play the role of being the useful idiot for both parties in the US. Any true leftist knows the Young Turds are corporate house boys too. * +

john_163 28.05.22 - 09:50pm

@ kimjongl - 28.05.22 - 09:28pm
No comment on the Russia hoax you fell for?

Why would I be upset about what r*tard leftists have to say about moderate liberals like Fox News? Fox isn't conservative, they play the role of being the useful idiot for both parties in the US. Any true leftist knows the Young Turds are corporate house boys too.

laugh.gif he just falls for everything..and then blames russia * +

john_163 28.05.22 - 09:55pm

@ obi_jon - 28.05.22 - 12:37pm
Got you triggered buddy, fkn RW snowflake. Is that some kind of fascist threat? I bet you wanna go shoot up a fkn school to make you feel the big man now don't ya!eyeroll.gif Aren't you the guy that likes to try threatening atheists with hellpmpl.gif

seems you like people getting murdered so you can post russia laugh.gif * +

mikeymk 28.05.22 - 09:56pm
I know someone like him. As soon as he heard that Ray Liotta was dead, he asked if he'd had the jab..

Let me tell you how far out this guy is - if you tell him you don't believe a conspiracy, he says you've been programmed to cover it up, by signals during your education.

These people are ill. * +

john_163 29.05.22 - 07:49pm
* +

john_163 30.05.22 - 08:26am

america under joe biden * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-997
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply