! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

We WIN - Page 276/311

Subject: We WIN
« <> »
budgiesmuggler 28.02.21 - 08:25pm

@ alvar89 - 28.02.21 - 07:40pm
But not as low on the ladder as those damn maggot terrorist trump supporters. All 74million of them. Would all be sent away to rewire there brains if there wasnt all these spectators watching.

fu*k trumpers man.
They seriously damaged the nazi image.
when people hear nazi they don't think of a well dressed, well groomed man gassing undesirables anymore.
They think of some degenerate neckbeard who wears flannel and fu*ks his sister in his double wide. * +

obi_jon 28.02.21 - 09:27pm

@ alvar89 - 28.02.21 - 06:41pm
I was not even talking about trump before you pulled him out as a escape goat for biden. I know trump fked up alot of things and as my point later stated it was made loud and clear thru out his presidency. Still my point remains that biden should get the same treatment nomatter how much nicer you or any other biden fanboy thinks he is. The news stories have been all written in favour of the left and it is so biased that it makes it plain to see. Lets see what else will be excused in the coming years. Atleast there is no more children in cages right?

* +

alvar89 1.03.21 - 03:42am

@ obi_jon - 28.02.21 - 09:27pm

Did not know that. Thanks for pointing that out thumbsup.gif * +

alvar89 1.03.21 - 03:50am

@ 3mel - 28.02.21 - 08:03pm
I've already posted why I'm criticising you, at first in an understated way which just went over your head, then plainly.

and no, I'm not triggered over criticisms of Biden.

I'll ask again, what should people be criticising Biden for ?

have you been talking this whole time without any point more than ''it's not fair, they criticised trump''
give us the specifics of your criticism of Biden and this bombing.

if you want the media to be critical of him you must have some idea as to why you think that should be.

All total nonsense again just wasting time. You criticised me for criticising biden instead of just starting with defending what biden did that is typical. I mentioned alot of things that he should get negative coverage about you just skipped past those points. As for the bombing part i did say there was a reason they started targeting the us troops. Why did they go there in the first place? Its easy to go to a hostile zone to start conflict and then blame the other side once they get militant. Total bs just as the media not covering any of bidens lies or other mess. Its useless to argue with you. It always turns into nonsense about trump to deflect from criticism from the progressives or biden. * +

alvar89 1.03.21 - 03:53am

@ budgiesmuggler - 28.02.21 - 08:25pm
fu*k trumpers man.
They seriously damaged the nazi image.
when people hear nazi they don't think of a well dressed, well groomed man gassing undesirables anymore.
They think of some degenerate neckbeard who wears flannel and fu*ks his sister in his double wide.

Evil comes in all shapes and sizes. They are very diverse. They even have jewish na zis in the mix and some black who dont even know they should vote for biden to remain black. * +

3mel 1.03.21 - 04:32am

@ alvar89 - 1.03.21 - 03:50am
All total nonsense again just wasting time. You criticised me for criticising biden instead of just starting with defending what biden did that is typical. I mentioned alot of things that he should get negative coverage about you just skipped past those points. As for the bombing part i did say there was a reason they started targeting the us troops. Why did they go there in the first place? Its easy to go to a hostile zone to start conflict and then blame the other side once they get militant. Total bs just as the media not covering any of bidens lies or other mess. Its useless to argue with you. It always turns into nonsense about trump to deflect from criticism from the progressives or biden.

I criticised you for pretending it matters what Biden does when you only want the opportunity to moan about double standards while being amazingly blind to your own.

just because you can't grasp the points being made doesn't they're nonsense.

I am curious whether you came up with the idea that those troops obviously started something on your own or you've got something that supports the claim.

the truth is I can't abide idiots talking shiit as if they know what they're talking about, that's why I zero in on things you say, because you talk a lot of crap. * +

3mel 1.03.21 - 05:20am
*doesn't mean... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-311
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark