! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mates going 2 the pub - Page 1/7

Subject: Mates going 2 the pub
Replies: 48 Views: 2189
> »
sweetcaroline 25.10.20 - 03:06pm
I'm interested in people's views on this.My partner goes out with his male mates 2 the pub and it's not the 1st time it's happened he brings females back with him and his mates.I've been with him since 2006.He's got a bar upstairs.They wasn't here 4 very long because he broke the law as a policeman walked in and asked me where the party was through the pandemic and they had 2 leave * +

vampboy 25.10.20 - 03:15pm
So he broke the law and the police simply applied and upheld the law and asked your mate to leave.

I'm not sure what difference adding my view to this could make. This is purely a policy decision. * +

sweetcaroline 25.10.20 - 03:20pm
No that's not what I meant it's bringing back females it's the fact that I live with him and we have a daughter 2gether * +

r3ckless 25.10.20 - 03:21pm
Quite clearly he doesn't respect you. Speak up and tell him . * +

newt182 25.10.20 - 03:21pm
Pretty sure the mrs wouldn't be happy if I brought females home, unless they were with my mates and she was also invited to come up to the bar and have drinks. But then if she didn't want to I would probably not have anyone around.

Sounds like a bit of a lack of respect, but then I guess we haven't heard his side of the story * +

vampboy 25.10.20 - 03:21pm
Oh. So it makes you feel bad that he does? I totally understand. Why do you put up with it? * +

sweetcaroline 25.10.20 - 03:22pm
Would it bother u if say a girlfriend of yours went out and brought home other blokes in your property? * +

newt182 25.10.20 - 03:23pm

@ sweetcaroline - 25.10.20 - 03:22pm
Would it bother u if say a girlfriend of yours went out and brought home other blokes in your property?

Yeah that's not happening lol. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index