! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ex's - Page 1/7

Subject: Ex's
Replies: 47 Views: 1843
> »
jabes 21.10.20 - 12:49pm
I still miss one of my ex's even after 17years, would you turn back that clock given the chance, think I would * +

speedracer22 21.10.20 - 12:56pm
GTFO to dating forum and put this sh*t there. * +

jabes 21.10.20 - 12:59pm
How very nice of you, it's just a question ffs * +

shellyz34 21.10.20 - 01:03pm
Not 17yrs nooo * +

r3ckless 21.10.20 - 01:06pm
No I wouldn't. My ex is a toxic, possessive, jealous c*nt. * +

ogdenz 21.10.20 - 01:30pm
No,onwards and upwards. * +

alice97 21.10.20 - 01:47pm
No. It's not only pointless, but also harmful to think that way. Hence the other topic that you've made.
Until you learn to leave the past be just the past, a sum of memories that you treasure and experiences you've learnt from, you can't be happy with yourself and shouldn't seek new relationships, because they will fail. * +

mikeymk 21.10.20 - 01:51pm
This kinda thought often comes with thinking you could've done better with your life. I think most of us could. But ex's are only one of many factors. I know i missed a few financial decisions and friendships in general..

I don't have a massive list of ex's but i can look back and know which were going places and which weren't. That's not to be confused with which were good then, and which had genuine potential to have been good for the last 30yrs!

Yeah, there are a couple. One in particular, and she knew it. Shame i was in a bad place. But since things have worked out the way they have, going back would sacrifice them. It's one thing to wish you could go back decades and try again - it's another thing when it'd mean sacrificing everything good that's happened to both families since.

Good thing then, it's not an option. Just today, and the future. If you had an opportunity and mucked it up, learn not to muck up the next one. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search