! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Love - Page 1/2

Subject: Love
Replies: 8 Views: 342
> »
jabes 21.10.20 - 11:48am
Been single 8 years, how do you get off the shelf, 1st moves are the hardest when you have avoided it for so long * +

speedracer22 21.10.20 - 12:05pm
I'm turning 27 tomorrow on the 22nd but I am planning a trip to the theme park as it's free entry and I am gonna ride on all the crazy rides there alone 'cause it's a thursday and everyone is busy with their schedules and I'll have fun and later head to the city to do a legal probono on a criminal law case for an NGO.

I think that's pretty darn eventful and I am single as a pringle and happy af.

Maybe try commin' from that place. Life's fun without a partner too. And when you're havin' fun, they always come along, but then you'd realize there are far better things than intimacy and love relationships. * +

cam007 21.10.20 - 01:55pm
Go join the old people's group and play bingo with them you might get 88 two fat ladies lol * +

dan27notts 21.10.20 - 02:02pm
No point now, stay single forever. All thats left at your age are train wrecks * +

mikeymk 21.10.20 - 02:03pm
I've got comfortable with the shelf. I forget the point of being anywhere else. I just remember the hassle. Shelf life FTW! * +

piggle 21.10.20 - 02:24pm
Won't happen til you build some confidence. Soz * +

zonino 21.10.20 - 02:32pm
being single can be awesome * +

3mel 21.10.20 - 04:18pm

@ jabes - 21.10.20 - 11:48am
Been single 8 years, how do you get off the shelf, 1st moves are the hardest when you have avoided it for so long

you need your network of friends to go have fun with and extend your social circle.
don't be on the market, focus on being happier as you are now. people do gravitate more towards pleasant, fun personalities. also actively looking for a relationship is putting the cart before the horse. you should have met someone you like being with before you've got a relationship to think about. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search