! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Street life - Page 1/4

Subject: Street life
Replies: 28 Views: 1221
> »
ufohunter 14.08.20 - 04:33pm
A hypothetical.
Could lol.gif you, willingly, survive on the streets for 48 hours wherever you are?
I don't think I could do so here, but maybe wherever you may be, it's possible.
Would you do it as a life-changing experience? * +

vampboy 14.08.20 - 04:41pm
Naaah, there are other ways to have a life-changing experience than willingly being homeless for 48 hours.
* +

gt_tdi 14.08.20 - 05:04pm
Yes, easily. I'd just go and blend into the woodland. No, it wouldn't be a life-changing experience. * +

mikeymk 14.08.20 - 05:17pm
Done that for a couple of weeks, wasn't a big deal, but I managed to hang on to stuff, like a bank account..

Most 'homeless' in town are beggars who have roots, including PAYE, an annual P60, at the least a bank account, and an address. Something they're ground to the system with.

Try being a proper stig. Then try getting back on the system. If you want an experience... * +

ogdenz 14.08.20 - 05:24pm
Have experienced it before. I survived using my wits (I stole a coat to keep warm at night) I was eventually helped out by a relative. * +

tazdevil 14.08.20 - 05:30pm
You mean homeless? I'd probably get r*ped or murdered. India is not the safest of places, you know? I'd happily live in the woods for 48 hours, though. Safer, and less dangerous than the streets lol.gif * +

tranie 14.08.20 - 05:36pm
I did in my younger days, I'm too old and soft these days. * +

1clivey1 14.08.20 - 05:38pm
Yes as would make me realise how well off i am compared to homeless
* +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply