! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

public transport - Page 1/5

Subject: public transport
Replies: 31 Views: 922
> »
iilmadme 11.08.20 - 07:34pm
Do you think it's safe yet? What about taxis? Are you risking it? Im considering where to meet my dad,whether im happy with him getting on a bus (even though he already does) or getting on one myself.i find buses hard work at the best of times and im a little nervous.i can walk into town really easily if he chooses to meet there.but that kinda defeats the point i made to him about it having to be somewhere open and outdoors and as safe as possible * +

wakeup4 11.08.20 - 07:36pm
Go for it maskless * +

iilmadme 11.08.20 - 07:36pm
So im thinking of meeting him closer to his place and getting a taxi to him.he will probably want to go into town though n then i will worry myself stupid about whether i put him in danger * +

ogdenz 11.08.20 - 07:39pm
I wouldn't feel safe using a bus or a train just yet. Not sure about a taxi. * +

wakeup4 11.08.20 - 07:45pm
Dont worry about it Ive been out everyday of the nonsense no mask and Im still here. * +

dodgey 11.08.20 - 07:45pm
Yes I've used buses, the tube and Uber, wear a mask and use hand sanitiser at the start and end of the journey and its no problem. * +

vampboy 11.08.20 - 07:47pm
I don't think you should worry, provided you take the public transport at non~peak hours. My thought is that about 40 t0 50 per cent of workforce is working from home, the other 50 per cent usually travel during certain hours. This can be possibly around 7 am and 6 pm evenings.

Find a time where it's not busy, and wear masks and use sanitizers upon any physical contact with objects outdoors and you should be fine. Smile.gif * +

iilmadme 11.08.20 - 07:47pm
Im getting used to the mask.i dont know why i didnt use one years ago lol.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search