! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Best Bar Stories - Page 1/17

Subject: Best Bar Stories
Replies: 117 Views: 3697
> »
birdy 4.07.20 - 05:38pm
Lets hear them. * +

eyesore 4.07.20 - 05:42pm
Busy pub just got in from fishing , boat tied up on quay. Our local was so busy we couldn't get served , so we let s pretty big c*ck crab loose , it was nicked but they didn't know that ....absolute chaos kicked off . * +

gt_tdi 4.07.20 - 05:43pm
Sooo you gave an entire pub crabs? * +

eyesore 4.07.20 - 05:45pm
Haha ....the crab actually survived....I'm amazed it didn't get trampled on ....maybe they were to busy jumping on tables * +

vampboy 4.07.20 - 05:47pm
Best ones are the ones I don't remember. * +

birdy 4.07.20 - 05:49pm

@ eyesore - 4.07.20 - 05:42pm
Busy pub just got in from fishing , boat tied up on quay. Our local was so busy we couldn't get served , so we let s pretty big c*ck crab loose , it was nicked but they didn't know that ....absolute chaos kicked off .

lol I like this, I have seen a blue tongue lizard let loose on the bar to get service! lol.gif * +

gt_tdi 4.07.20 - 05:50pm
Tuesday evening, one summer. I was working on the door of a 70s-themed bar and it was quiet, maybe 20 people in, tops. A guy came over and said that some bloke had just grabbed his gf's tits. I asked him to point him out, he said he'd gone to the toilet. I went in there, and this fella's stood there having a piss. I walked up behind him, put my arms around him in a bear hug, picked him up and carried him out through the bar. He obviously hadn't had time to put his little winky away, so everyone was laughing at it. I got to the door, put him down and gave him a little shove to help him on his way. He turned around as if he was gonna fight me, but then his trousers fell down and he fell over them. * +

birdy 4.07.20 - 05:53pm
Are you a security person? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum