! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Covid-19 - Page 613/707

Subject: Covid-19
« <> »
alvar89 27.01.22 - 01:07pm

@ ogdenz - 26.01.22 - 11:28pm
I was stating a fact you halfwit. Due to your reply i countered with an example of a country with a higher density population having a lower death figure.
You still don't get it do you? lol.gif

Out of curiosity. What is the UK doing wrong in comparison to the other countries you mentioned? What should be done differently? * +

3mel 27.01.22 - 01:33pm

@ alvar89 - 27.01.22 - 01:07pm
Out of curiosity. What is the UK doing wrong in comparison to the other countries you mentioned? What should be done differently?

New Zealand closed it's borders for a while and had a much more rigorous system for their lockdowns. scanning QR codes on shop doors before you can go so their track and trace was competent. locking down with as little as only one person infected.

Vietnam ? not a clue what they've done. * +

alvar89 27.01.22 - 02:30pm
UK is a massive air travel hub. The other countries dont get that much air traffic going thru. Cant even imagine how much it has spread thru the airports. The workers have a infection rate like nothing else just by the ppl reseating to other planes.. * +

alvar89 27.01.22 - 02:33pm
Wonder if the asian ppl are more resistant to covid. The spanish flu did start from there but did not affect them as much as it did europeans. Tokyo is the city with most population yet nothing much heard about it. * +

ogdenz 27.01.22 - 03:14pm

@ alvar89 - 27.01.22 - 01:07pm
Out of curiosity. What is the UK doing wrong in comparison to the other countries you mentioned? What should be done differently?

We are unofficially going for herd immunity. Masks should still be compulsory,vaccinate everyone who can be vaccinated. Social distancing needs enforcing again. * +

ogdenz 27.01.22 - 03:18pm
Liz Truss spending 500 grand of taxpayers money on a flight to and from Australai. She refused to take a regular flight. I think she was once Environment minister too. All that money spent to make many Brit farmers go out of business. Well done Brexit voting morons. Doh.. wrong topic. * +

alvar89 27.01.22 - 03:27pm
Actually treating the sick not just jam a ventilator to them would help alot to get the death numbers down. Vaccinated or not the death numbers have been the same thru these years. Were i live the vaccinated and unvaccinated die the same almost 50 50. Should of put all the billions wasted on vaccines into hospital care and treat the sick properly with extra capacity. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-707
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index