! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mates - Page 1/3

Subject: Mates
Replies: 19 Views: 1773
> »
arsed 15.03.20 - 08:34pm
How many mates have you got? I've got none and don't want any either! I have about 25 work colleagues including office staff, drivers etc who I spend most of the day telling to fu*k off and probably about 20 other s on the golf course who I have to play with when in order to keep my handicap and membership to competition golf going. I'd rather be all alone out on golf course just forgetting about everything and everyone and relaxing or out in middle of countryside with my dog. Obviously family and our lass don't count but you can't pick and choose them hahaha * +

sourface 15.03.20 - 08:37pm
A few but they're always in trouble and sh*t so stay away * +

deusexmachina 15.03.20 - 08:51pm
I am blessed with good friends who I love to bits. * +

gt_tdi 15.03.20 - 08:53pm
I don't think you having no mates is your choice. You seem like quite a baIIbag. * +

mikeymk 15.03.20 - 08:55pm
Wanker. * +

arsed 15.03.20 - 08:59pm
You know it and you know it. You'd trample all over anyone to get what you want in life so why the pretence lmao get with it and man up! * +

gt_tdi 15.03.20 - 09:02pm

@ arsed - 15.03.20 - 08:59pm
You know it and you know it. You'd trample all over anyone to get what you want in life so why the pretence lmao get with it and man up!

Funny thing, you get more out of life when you're not an angry little twat. Give it a try. * +

budgiesmuggler 15.03.20 - 09:04pm

@ arsed - 15.03.20 - 08:34pm
How many mates have you got? I've got none and don't want any either! I have about 25 work colleagues including office staff, drivers etc who I spend most of the day telling to fu*k off and probably about 20 other s on the golf course who I have to play with when in order to keep my handicap and membership to competition golf going. I'd rather be all alone out on golf course just forgetting about everything and everyone and relaxing or out in middle of countryside with my dog. Obviously family and our lass don't count but you can't pick and choose them hahaha

I have 7.7 billion mates...
and you're one of them.
Hug.gif
I love you friendo * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page