! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bilydakd - Page 11/12

Subject: Bilydakd
« <> »
kipling 3.12.20 - 08:28pm

@ obi_jon - 3.12.20 - 07:15pm
A perfectly reasonable one I thought madam, what of it? I wasn't questioning the poor chap's communication skills, I was just wondering how a blind guy used pro is all.dontknow.gif I can imagine it must have been a bit tedious and frustrating for him. Did he have someone else who read/typed out his replies for him, or did he use a voice typing/txt vocalisation system?

He had a voice typing/ text vocal system * +

3mel 3.12.20 - 08:39pm

@ obi_jon - 3.12.20 - 07:15pm
A perfectly reasonable one I thought madam, what of it? I wasn't questioning the poor chap's communication skills, I was just wondering how a blind guy used pro is all.dontknow.gif I can imagine it must have been a bit tedious and frustrating for him. Did he have someone else who read/typed out his replies for him, or did he use a voice typing/txt vocalisation system?

as Kipling mentions he had at least a couple of threads in general forum, I think he answered that question in one of them. * +

1clivey1 3.12.20 - 08:41pm
Yea he used text to speach * +

alanball 3.12.20 - 09:03pm
Your wouldn't want most of the s**t typed on pro blurted out on a speaker in front of your family would you * +

9362 16.12.20 - 03:19pm
tea.gif. * +

xskyx 16.12.20 - 03:44pm
Time flies u was a true gent and a great friend Ramon sweet dreams xx * +

ogdenz 16.12.20 - 04:23pm

@ obi_jon - 23.11.20 - 12:24pm
Yeah, we're sorry about the dead guy and all that, but most of us non chat users didn't know him. I have no real reason to doubt that he was indeed a lovely chap but I do have one genuine question and I apologise in advance if it's inappropriate, but.... how exactly does a blind guy use and navigate his way around a txt based chat site?chin.gifdontknow.gif

Being a blind person doesn't necessarily mean being a person totally without sight. Someone can be legally blind,eg for all intents and purposes being at the same disadvantage as a totally blind person. Also there are talking keyboards available,and speak to type apps. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index