! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trump/usa cont..... - Page 1045/1324

Subject: trump/usa cont.....
« <> »
obi_jon 28.11.20 - 02:07pm

Butthurt Trump declares Twitter a national security threat, after he was inevitably mocked over pictures of him sitting at a comically tiny desk caused the hashtag 'diaperdon' to trend.

[link]http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-twitter-diaperdon-election-press-conference-b1762682.html[/link]

He is the very definition of what his supporters would call a 'snowflake'.yes.gif * +

wakeup4 28.11.20 - 02:37pm

The Donalds path to victory hurray.gif * +

3mel 28.11.20 - 03:11pm
by stealing the vote and depriving the people of their democratic choice.

remember years ago when I told you ''no, you'll be the one who's more likely to side with the bad guys'' we're getting there.

allegations and suspicions are not enough justification for directly overturning the result of an election. if republicans believe it, they need to prove it in court.
so far they have chosen NOT allege any fraud or deliberate wrong doing once in court. because they DON'T HAVE ANY EVIDENCE! * +

wakeup4 28.11.20 - 03:23pm

@ 3mel - 28.11.20 - 03:11pm
by stealing the vote and depriving the people of their democratic choice.

remember years ago when I told you ''no, you'll be the one who's more likely to side with the bad guys'' we're getting there.

allegations and suspicions are not enough justification for directly overturning the result of an election. if republicans believe it, they need to prove it in court.
so far they have chosen NOT allege any fraud or deliberate wrong doing once in court. because they DON'T HAVE ANY EVIDENCE!

The bad guys stole the election mel everyone knows it. Ive been telling you longer. * +

3mel 28.11.20 - 03:36pm

@ wakeup4 - 28.11.20 - 03:23pm
The bad guys stole the election mel everyone knows it. Ive been telling you longer.

even trump allies are being accused in order to make this nonsense try and work.

stop replying to me and start asking yourself why people have been shouting about fraud for weeks but failing time after time to show any evidence ! * +

wakeup4 28.11.20 - 03:46pm
No wonder they are desperate for trump to concede. Nothing trumps the constitution mel pardon the pun. * +

robert555 28.11.20 - 04:00pm

@ wakeup4 - 28.11.20 - 11:01am
Hacking Democracy - The Hack [link] https://youtu.be/t75xvZ3osFg[/link]

Strange how someone was standing by the chosen machine before the number had finished being read out * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-1324
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search