! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trump/usa cont..... - Page 1022/1324

Subject: trump/usa cont.....
« <> »
vampboy 25.11.20 - 03:48pm
yeah. Play semantics with words now. Like a person devoid of strong points. 'Yeah, buut that isn't what bigotry means!! cry3.gif' You know what I meant, pal. Stop being obtuse. He killed innocent civilians who happened to all be Muslims within six different countries. His foreign policy clearly was clearly bigoted in MY opinion. * +

kimjongl 25.11.20 - 03:51pm

@ vampboy - 25.11.20 - 03:47pm
For the life of me, I never understood why American presidents are so fanatically inclined to worship Israel and gain their approval. Recognizing Jerusalem was a big mistake. Better to stop meddling in their affairs and let Middle-East be responsible for their own fate.

Trump never made a secret of his bias towards Israel but as you said it's not that different from any American president. But where he was different was in his pro isolationist stance so on balance it was much easier to support him vs Hillary. And even in this election so called progressives seemingly unaware of Trumps policies being closer to Bernie's rather than Biden's would still choose Biden. All because of mean words lol. Pure derangement. * +

vampboy 25.11.20 - 03:53pm
You're asking me to prove the assertion that terrorists were targeted by drone strikes knowing there were civilians present.

This here is why I think you're arguing for the sake of arguing now. * +

3mel 25.11.20 - 03:55pm

@ vampboy - 25.11.20 - 03:43pm
I have asked for evidence about Trump's indiscriminate killing. You've shown me none. You've said there is no evidence present as he hid records. hidding records does NOT MEAN that he is guilty of said offences.

in of itself no of course it doesn't, trump's instruction to the military not to consider civilian casualties and the air force running out of bombs to drop because they've used so many doesn't indicate more care having been taken or less deaths being caused.

what I actually said was there are many articles contending that civilian casualties had gone up under trump, I am in no position to disprove or confirm that, as are you. * +

vampboy 25.11.20 - 03:56pm
That, I can agree with you. There's zero evidence of Trump going on an indiscriminate killing as Obama save for engaging in a conflict he inherited off the records.
Those articles are just contententions; nothing more. Nothing less. * +

3mel 25.11.20 - 03:57pm

@ vampboy - 25.11.20 - 03:53pm
You're asking me to prove the assertion that terrorists were targeted by drone strikes knowing there were civilians present.

This here is why I think you're arguing for the sake of arguing now.

I can't say I've read up on the subject, I have heard of strikes being called off and I have heard targeting mistakes like weddings being bombed.

I don't know anything about deliberately ignoring the presence of civilians to 'secure' a target. * +

wakeup4 25.11.20 - 04:00pm
Sidney Powell is in court today in Georgia * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-1324
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum