! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trump/usa cont..... - Page 1021/1324

Subject: trump/usa cont.....
« <> »
3mel 25.11.20 - 03:39pm

@ kimjongl - 25.11.20 - 03:31pm
It really goes to show the saying is right, those who support Trump look at his actions, those with TDS look at his words.

you aren't able to look at actions under trump though. * +

vampboy 25.11.20 - 03:41pm

@ 3mel - 25.11.20 - 03:36pm
as a lawyer how about you prove your earlier assertion that terrorists were targeted knowing there were civilians present. or that Obama had ''sheer bigotry'' within him perhaps.

you've contended trump has been better than Obama, I've pointed out that trump essentially hid information on the matter which is documented. there were no less conflicts under trump and it is contested that civilian deaths have increased.
if you want to hold onto a fixed opinion for whatever reason you can do so, if you were open to looking further there's little stopping you. you don't need me to do that for you.

You're arguing for the sake of arguing now. You have virtually no point. A bomb dropped on a proximity with civilians present is well documented fact under Obama administration; known to have increased TEN TIMES since Bush's presence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_casualties_from_U.S._drone_strikes:~:text=Between20200920and2020152C20out,explicit20intelligence20exonerated20them20posthumously.

Attacking six different countries, all of whom Muslim, many of whom with little to no regard for civilians is an example of SHEER bigotry. I don't give a fu*k what anyone says. * +

kimjongl 25.11.20 - 03:43pm

@ 3mel - 25.11.20 - 03:39pm
you aren't able to look at actions under trump though.

Which is why I've said on here before I didn't like his policy towards Israel and although he's better than those before him I'd rather he abandoned the middle east totally, which he unfortunately was unable to do. Unlike you who's never acknowledged Bernie's backtracking on his own wage policy in his campaign or being in such a deep echo chamber you believed Trump called n.azis fine people for years. * +

vampboy 25.11.20 - 03:43pm
I have asked for evidence about Trump's indiscriminate killing. You've shown me none. You've said there is no evidence present as he hid records. hidding records does NOT MEAN that he is guilty of said offences. * +

vampboy 25.11.20 - 03:44pm
He also didn't BOMB my country, which is amongst the reasons why I said I think he's better than Obama. But I can't help you change your stance if you refuse to see my view point. * +

3mel 25.11.20 - 03:47pm

@ vampboy - 25.11.20 - 03:41pm
You're arguing for the sake of arguing now. You have virtually no point. A bomb dropped on a proximity with civilians present is well documented fact under Obama administration; known to have increased TEN TIMES since Bush's presence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_casualties_from_U.S._drone_strikes:~:text=Between20200920and2020152C20out,explicit20intelligence20exonerated20them20posthumously.

Attacking six different countries, all of whom Muslim, many of whom with little to no regard for civilians is an example of SHEER bigotry. I don't give a fu*k what anyone says.

well it isn't an example of bigotry, that has an established definition your interpretation notwithstanding.
if you think I've made virtually no point then you've not been paying attention.
* +

vampboy 25.11.20 - 03:47pm

@ kimjongl - 25.11.20 - 03:43pm
Which is why I've said on here before I didn't like his policy towards Israel and although he's better than those before him I'd rather he abandoned the middle east totally, which he unfortunately was unable to do. Unlike you who's never acknowledged Bernie's backtracking on his own wage policy in his campaign or being in such a deep echo chamber you believed Trump called n.azis fine people for years.

For the life of me, I never understood why American presidents are so fanatically inclined to worship Israel and gain their approval. Recognizing Jerusalem was a big mistake. Better to stop meddling in their affairs and let Middle-East be responsible for their own fate. * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-1324
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search