! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

UK Politics cont... - Page 1564/1589

Subject: UK Politics cont...
« <> »
obi_jon 7.05.24 - 12:15pm

@ obi_jon - 7.05.24 - 11:44am
It's more about how it screws them up psychologically and how it effects their behaviours and their attitudes, particularly as politicians and judges, etc. It's really quite disturbing, in more ways than one.

Particularly boarding prep schools, where kids aged as young as 6-7 get sent away for months at a time and often have little to no contact with their parents and families in between school holidays, bar the occasional phone call.(perhaps less so nowadays with modern technology) * +

twitoris 7.05.24 - 12:18pm

@ ogdenz - 6.05.24 - 05:58pm
I'm not sure being gay is condemned in the new testament..being gay isn't condemned in the old testament either. So called gay actions or activities are though..a man laying with a man etc.

Having sex with a guy is waaaay less gay than having sex with a woman.
Women are all soft and delicate.
They're like the Toyota Prius of sex.

Boning a man is like driving a ford f-truck

Real men have sex with real men

Bible be damned * +

alanball 7.05.24 - 12:43pm

@ alanball - 6.05.24 - 09:14am
Labours lead over the Tories has slumped to just 7pc apparently. That's going embarrassing. The Starmer Slump continues

Latest polls suggest Lukid UK is on course to miss out on a majority by 34 seats lol massive own goal by Starmer who'd rather listen to his Zionist paymasters than the people * +

wakeup4 7.05.24 - 01:04pm

@ alanball - 7.05.24 - 12:43pm
Latest polls suggest Lukid UK is on course to miss out on a majority by 34 seats lol massive own goal by Starmer who'd rather listen to his Zionist paymasters than the people

Nige needs to take the Tory party over mush its the only way they can get back in * +

alanball 7.05.24 - 01:12pm
Don't want any of them to get in I want a hung parliament * +

wakeup4 7.05.24 - 01:58pm
The net zero n a z i s now want to fine people for taking a Peeble home from the beach facepalm.gif just fk off you c*nts * +

alanball 7.05.24 - 02:18pm
lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1589
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark