! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

UK Politics cont... - Page 1442/1514

Subject: UK Politics cont...
« <> »
wakeup4 3.03.24 - 06:12pm

@ ogdenz - 3.03.24 - 03:48pm
For someone who thinks of himself as awake to what's going on in the world and how it's dark forces work you certainly have been conned into believing Farage gives a monkey's about anyone other than himself @wakeup4.
How can you claim to know what's going on and simultaneously think Farage is an honest,good hearted man of the people?

Nige is the best we have thats how fked we are * +

eyesore 3.03.24 - 06:13pm
Don't be ridiculous, Galloway is the best thing the right wing have, he's our saviour * +

wakeup4 3.03.24 - 06:19pm

@ obi_jon - 3.03.24 - 03:59pm
Now, why do you think The Establishment might want people to support/vote for a fake populist who's actually one of their toadies, who desperately wants to be allowed to join them and their ranks? I'll give you a clue, it's not for the benefit of you or I!nope.gif

Let me make this clear obi I want a tiny government
The globalists and communists can only offer very large government that inevitably curtail freedom for the individual. So you lot might be happy with that because deep down you hate yourselves and want everything done for you. But Im not having it * +

wakeup4 3.03.24 - 06:46pm

But big pharma loves you folks so keep taking those shots and pills * +

ogdenz 3.03.24 - 08:29pm

@ eyesore - 3.03.24 - 06:13pm
Don't be ridiculous, Galloway is the best thing the right wing have, he's our saviour

I understand your logic but he's just one person.
Too many Tories have shown themselves to be corrupt,shown their true nature.
Starmer is just a Tory though tbh. Labour or Tory,whoever gets in the machine will roll on as per usual. * +

ogdenz 3.03.24 - 08:31pm

@ eyesore - 3.03.24 - 06:13pm
Don't be ridiculous, Galloway is the best thing the right wing have, he's our saviour

Why do the right need a left wing saviour if being right wing is the correct way to be? (in your opinion).
* +

faun 3.03.24 - 09:12pm
Driving along the average road is like participating in the Land Rover Camel Trophy, literally worse than cobbled streets now - so my town's council have just taken the only nice smooth road we have and put speed ramps on it!

Plenty of manpower for that.

Let's bury this situation with leaving the roads to ruin, by banging on about promises of improved childcare and future low taxation.

Oh here come the promises again, must be an election looming!

Gtfo! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1514
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum