! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

another distant cousin - Page 1/6

Subject: another distant cousin
Replies: 36 Views: 820
> »
iilmadme 22.08.19 - 11:46am
Has found me on facebook.how lovely..but we have met already.my bf introduced me to her in my favourite pub.she is a regular and one of his ex's best mates.i have gone so shy and freaked out by this part of it. * +

iilmadme 22.08.19 - 11:50am
She has sent me her number n asked if i would like to meet up and ive just frozen.i might suggest we have a pint next week but i dont do speaking on the phone.i feel such a weirdo * +

ladibud 22.08.19 - 11:56am
talk a bit over whatsapp or sms til you feel a bit more comfy * +

tranie 22.08.19 - 12:00pm
my smooth talking fingers, wooed mrs T by txt for a few hours before we 1st spoke on the phone nod.gif Im a bit shy when i 1st meet someone, so a few hours of txting kinda broke the ice a bit * +

iilmadme 22.08.19 - 12:02pm
She does really seem nice.it's just it being so close to home.i was ok that she messaged me,quite pleased.and then her friend liked one of my posts from months back,what with his ex being one of their circle.just peculiar.im going to phone my dad lol * +

bambi99 22.08.19 - 12:03pm
Does she know that you have already met each other ? * +

iilmadme 22.08.19 - 12:05pm
And of course being me,im imagining her disappointment lol.gif my bf knows her and her hubby well and is busy telling me what nice people they are and about their great jobs n stuff * +

iilmadme 22.08.19 - 12:07pm

@ bambi99 - 22.08.19 - 12:03pm
Does she know that you have already met each other ?

Yeah it was the first thing i said to her.she didnt comment lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index