! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Assisted Suicide - Page 7/7

Subject: Assisted Suicide
« <
slick_01 5.09.19 - 03:10am

@ crimson - 7.08.19 - 05:02pm
A while ago someone sent me an article about a 17 year old girl who apparently succeeded to get assistance to die. She wasn't terminally ill, but suffered from depression. I googled for more info, and apparently the first article wasn't quite accurate, therefore I'm not quoting or including links. But this got me thinking about the topic a lot. And I'm interested to hear everyone's views on assisted suicide. In the cases of terminal illness, severe disabilities and mental illness. How do you feel about it?

I think you should commit suicide...along with everyone else on pro...I can assist you so it could be an assisted suicide lmao.gif * +

crimson 5.09.19 - 12:51pm

@ cerberus611 - 4.09.19 - 11:01pm
agree.gif
That's what meds are for. And the state provides services (free of charge) to mental health suffers.
I for one am chief lol

Yep, I'm happily drugged up, free of charge. Unless they don't have stock. We now buy my pills from a private pharmacy in that case. * +

crimson 5.09.19 - 12:52pm

@ slick_01 - 5.09.19 - 03:10am
I think you should commit suicide...along with everyone else on pro...I can assist you so it could be an assisted suicide lmao.gif

Lol fu*k off mister wannabe celebrity youtuber. * +

warded 6.09.19 - 02:57pm
ambulance Depression is a big problem. I know a guy who sank too deep in it and killed himself over stuff that he could've gotten over. Nothing was THAT BAD in his life, some things just stacked up etc. and he ''thought'' that there was no other alternative. My point is that people without terminal illnesses should not get any help/assisting to suicide. They need to be saved instead. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index