! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Spoughts. - Page 1/160

Subject: Spoughts.
Replies: 1115 Views: 45055
> »
obi_jon 14.07.19 - 07:35am
It's like the 'Thoughts' topic but for sports(or like the Spacewatch topic(Sportwatch?))

You know the score. On your marks, get set, GO...jog.gif * +

obi_jon 14.07.19 - 07:52am
Massive day of sport today.

The British Grand Prix at Silverstone.driving.gif

The men's singles tennis final at Wimbledon.

Oh and England v New Zealand in the World Cup cricket FINAL at Lords...hyper.gif * +

mikeymk 14.07.19 - 08:04am
I live near Silverstone and it's rained, still spitting, very cloudy just generally damp, miserable, shyte.

Not the sort of weather for F1, though at least it offers a hope it won't be the usual F1 race, like watching paint dry. * +

obi_jon 14.07.19 - 08:08am
The cricket is being shown live on Channel 4, after Sky Sports agreed to share their coverage with the whole nationclap2.gif. It will be the first time an England men's international cricket match has been shown on free-to-air terrestrial television for nearly 13yrs. * +

obi_jon 14.07.19 - 08:18am
I've been to Silverstone a few times and it's pissed it down almost every time. * +

obi_jon 14.07.19 - 08:35am

@ obi_jon - 14.07.19 - 08:08am
The cricket is being shown live on Channel 4, after Sky Sports agreed to share their coverage with the whole nationclap2.gif. It will be the first time an England men's international cricket match has been shown on free-to-air terrestrial television for nearly 13yrs.

Weather permitting of course, it's currently raining at Lords as well.rain.gif * +

deusexmachina 14.07.19 - 03:32pm
Jones has only gone and added Brown, Thorley and Dombrandt to the training squad with Cips, Watson and Underhill going off site for a conditioning programme. This squad is all beast mode. * +

mok214 14.07.19 - 06:11pm
I've been pretty much sport free since the new year. My writers block ended and that resumed my disinterests in sports.
Does creativity cause a lack of interest in sports? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-160
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index