! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

''They can't stop all of us'' - Page 5/10

Subject: ''They can't stop all of us''
« <> »
budgiesmuggler 22.07.19 - 11:59am
* +

kimjongl 22.07.19 - 12:44pm
I'm not so sure about that, I hear they have over 9000 penises. Over 9000! * +

obi_jon 22.07.19 - 02:44pm

@ budgiesmuggler - 22.07.19 - 11:59am

I read something just the other day about Italian police searching a tomb inside the Teutonic Cemetery(where german speaking high ranking clergy are buried) at the Vatican, a private area that is off limits to the public. They were said to be looking for the body of a young girl who went missing in the 1980's and has never been found, after receiving an anonymous message with cryptic clues apparently hinting that this may be where her body is hidden. It was a very high profile case which was heavily covered by Italian media at the time of the girl's disappearance, with lots of public rumours and speculation flying around about her fate ever since, mostly centered around one of the girl's relatives who worked at the Vatican.searching.gif * +

ogdenz 22.07.19 - 02:57pm
The US government should just move all the aliens to Area 52. * +

obi_jon 22.07.19 - 03:04pm
[link]http://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/20/world/europe/vatican-bones-emanuela-orlandi.html[/link]

Apparently they didn't find the girl, just a whole load more mystery. Not only did they not find the girl, the remains of 2 Italian princesses that were supposed to be buried there, weren't there either! Whilst a further search of 2 ossuaries(underground burial chambers), discovered in the original search, did in fact uncover multiple unidentified human remains, which police described as 'thousands of bones', possibly from 'dozens of individuals'.skull2.gifskull2.gifskull2.gifskull2.gifskull2.gifskull2.gif * +

cerberus611 1.08.19 - 08:24pm
Bump! so I can start following the topic lol * +

xivanax 1.08.19 - 09:31pm

@ obi_jon - 22.07.19 - 11:52am
What's next, 'Storm the north pole' to look for Santa?Santa.gif

Bermuda triangle * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search