! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Thoughts 17 - Page 1158/2006

Subject: Thoughts 17
« <> »
r3ckless 30.10.20 - 11:23am

@ budgiesmuggler - 28.10.20 - 06:31am
JOE: have you ever licked one ?

ALEX: one what ?

JOE: a gay frog

ALEX: No

JOE: Duuuuuuude you will meet god.
It's better than DMT.

ALEX: be careful you don't meet satan l*cking gay frogs.

JOE: no i mean you're in communication with the universe on a molecular level.

EDDIE BRAVO: When the Nazis were fighting the reptilians on the moon.
they used to lick gay frogs before battle.

JOE: no way

ALEX: i've never heard of this, but i don't doubt it

EDDIE BRAVO: dude it's true

JOE: Jamie, pull that up.
look up nazis fight reptilians with gay frogs on the moon.

ALEX: whoa, check out that 3rd picture.

JOE: DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

EDDIE BRAVO: i told you guys

Just seen this rofl.gif * +

vampboy 30.10.20 - 11:45am
Des Voeux rejected my application for a pupilage at their chambers. I don't understand. My grade is top notch. I wrote a great cover letter and my CV is nicely written too. I dunno what went wrong. Sad.gif * +

vampboy 30.10.20 - 11:46am
Doesn't matter. On to the next one! * +

shadow27 30.10.20 - 11:51am

@ vampboy - 30.10.20 - 11:45am
Des Voeux rejected my application for a pupilage at their chambers. I don't understand. My grade is top notch. I wrote a great cover letter and my CV is nicely written too. I dunno what went wrong. Sad.gif

They probably followed you here and said who the fu*k are these degenerates? * +

3mel 30.10.20 - 11:56am

@ vampboy - 30.10.20 - 11:45am
Des Voeux rejected my application for a pupilage at their chambers. I don't understand. My grade is top notch. I wrote a great cover letter and my CV is nicely written too. I dunno what went wrong. Sad.gif

close all your social media from being publicly searched/viewed.
have all your friends un-tag your name from photos they have of you. * +

speedracer22 30.10.20 - 12:29pm

@ 3mel - 30.10.20 - 11:56am
close all your social media from being publicly searched/viewed.
have all your friends un-tag your name from photos they have of you.

I have a LinkedIn, but that's good, right?

I deleted my facebook and alongside it all the drunk escapades. The only place I can think of that would generate controversy is here, reddit or Youtube. But I go by aliases in the first two, which leaves Youtube. But would they really have gone through such a hassle?

I should say this is a top tier chambers. Best in Hong Kong, so maybe I lost when placed next to the brightest minds studying in top tier colleges, and I think that's okay. Elitism and nepotism might be a factor. I just need to find out by pestering the HR there, but none of this should discourage me from continuously trying. * +

3mel 30.10.20 - 12:35pm
some companies do look for applicants social media accounts, it only takes googling your name. if your friends still have you tagged in drunken photos you can be found that way too.
you might be right but going forward into a career like yours, that gate is best bolted shut. you can rename the given name in your Gmail account and all your YouTube comments will be renamed at the same time. * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-2006
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search