! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

LGBTs - Page 7/9

Subject: LGBTs
« <> »
ladibud 27.06.19 - 10:51am

@ kimjongl - 27.06.19 - 10:12am

I went off and Googled this... very disturbing. I don't care from what angle a person looks at it. * +

budgiesmuggler 27.06.19 - 01:23pm

@ kimjongl - 27.06.19 - 10:12am

So you think Desmond is sexy ?

Why can't a ten year old tr*nny dance for cash from homosexuals without some sick fu*k like you making things all sexual ?

There should be a list for people like you.

muppet.gif
HONK
* +

kimjongl 27.06.19 - 01:50pm
[link]http://www.thecollegefix.com/video-undercover-moms-expose-graphic-teen-pride-public-library-event-then-get-doxxed-by-antifa/[/link]

'Two concerned mothers who attended a recent 'Teen Pride' celebration at a public library in Renton, Washington, told The College Fix that they have now been doxxed for their efforts to expose the event, which included a graphic dance by a drag queen and the distribution of other adult sex and gender materials.

'I witnessed kids in that show and in the following panel that couldnt have been more than ten,' one of the moms told The Fix.

In their main video, parents, teenagers, tweens, children and even kids in strollers can be seen at the library event. Footage showed the distribution of lube, dental dams, and flavored condoms. One pamphlet stated: 'Abuse is not S/M [sadism and masochism].' Pictures also showed sex pamphlets in the shape of male genitalia.'

'Meanwhile, another mom added that Planned Parenthood representatives there spoke about its 'gender reformation services' that involve 'giving testosterone and progesterone to young people' and they were hoping to offer them to children under 18 without parental consent'

Lynn Meagher, an attendee at the event, tells PJ Media that, while she was being removed by the police, she said, 'I am staying here and I am documenting this. If theyre not doing anything wrong, they should not be ashamed. Two officers [then] grabbed my arms and pulled me out of my chair and pushed me out of the library.'

* +

birdy 27.06.19 - 01:52pm
What the fuuuck. * +

birdy 27.06.19 - 01:54pm
It's like collective brain damage or something. lol * +

bozzalad 27.06.19 - 04:06pm

@ kimjongl - 27.06.19 - 01:50pm
[link]http://www.thecollegefix.com/video-undercover-moms-expose-graphic-teen-pride-public-library-event-then-get-doxxed-by-antifa/[/link]

'Two concerned mothers who attended a recent 'Teen Pride' celebration at a public library in Renton, Washington, told The College Fix that they have now been doxxed for their efforts to expose the event, which included a graphic dance by a drag queen and the distribution of other adult sex and gender materials.

'I witnessed kids in that show and in the following panel that couldnt have been more than ten,' one of the moms told The Fix.

In their main video, parents, teenagers, tweens, children and even kids in strollers can be seen at the library event. Footage showed the distribution of lube, dental dams, and flavored condoms. One pamphlet stated: 'Abuse is not S/M [sadism and masochism].' Pictures also showed sex pamphlets in the shape of male genitalia.'

'Meanwhile, another mom added that Planned Parenthood representatives there spoke about its 'gender reformation services' that involve 'giving testosterone and progesterone to young people' and they were hoping to offer them to children under 18 without parental consent'

Lynn Meagher, an attendee at the event, tells PJ Media that, while she was being removed by the police, she said, 'I am staying here and I am documenting this. If theyre not doing anything wrong, they should not be ashamed. Two officers [then] grabbed my arms and pulled me out of my chair and pushed me out of the library.'

removed for what? * +

kimjongl 27.06.19 - 05:01pm
Wrong think. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page