! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

uk politics - Page 246/246

Subject: uk politics
« <
kimjongl 21.09.19 - 12:25pm
I don't think I would have supported war when Poland was invaded. Maybe when France was invaded. * +

3mel 21.09.19 - 12:41pm

@ eyesore - 21.09.19 - 12:06pm
There's no way you would of supported war in 1939 ....not a chance

that's a weird statement.

had any of us been born so as to be adults around that time the culture of the day would've made us into people of the day. * +

eyesore 21.09.19 - 12:58pm

@ kimjongl - 21.09.19 - 12:25pm
I don't think I would have supported war when Poland was invaded. Maybe when France was invaded.

Maybe, I would of still said that preserving the empire should of been of primary importance. Hitler did offer Churchill such a deal after the fall of France * +

kimjongl 21.09.19 - 01:35pm
I think I would have been more concerned with the empire myself rather than defending Europe. * +

newt182 21.09.19 - 01:35pm

@ bozzalad - 21.09.19 - 09:43am
Yup especially when many of em were so concerned about brexit they couldn't be bothered to vote in the referendum. The real name for em is cowards and traitors, they are so scared brexit will be a success they are actively working to prevent that success.

Saf lil fks that they are.

Gammons are the cowards and traitors. We fought two world wars to bring peace and unity to Europe and you traitors want to throw it all away. The soldiers who gave their lives would be rolling in their graves at you cowards. *

« <

This topic is locked!

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-246
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search