! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trump/usa.. - Page 351/351

Subject: trump/usa..
« <
bozzalad 4.12.19 - 11:02am

@ shadow27 - 4.12.19 - 08:21am
A lot of issues here are really caused by mismanagement of resources etc it's just become too trendy to point the finger at climate change.

Drought? Is it a drought when you have cotton farmers syphoning off many thousands of mega litres of water for their own needs? Using perfectly good drinking water to wash coal while you make people in rural areas drink recycled water? The list goes on.

Same in california with the oranges
Is it nestle or one of the others fkn em up * +

kimjongl 4.12.19 - 12:23pm

@ rainingkrypton - 4.12.19 - 10:01am
I take it you are for what's happening to our rhino population

I don't really care either way, poaching is illegal and poachers should be shot, but I'm not shedding a tear or putting a stupid 'save the rhino' horn on the front of my car. * +

kimjongl 4.12.19 - 12:25pm

@ rainingkrypton - 4.12.19 - 10:03am
Is it too bushy there in KZN?
Why you dislike wildlife so much..
Here in the megatropolis, we yearn to get out, right into nature.

It's not about dislike, it's about priorities. Most people in this country are worrying about where their next meal is coming from and aren't privileged enough to worry about the environmental issues of the elite liberals. * +

phallica 5.12.19 - 01:18pm

Hmm. * +

mok214 5.12.19 - 01:58pm

@ rainingkrypton - 4.12.19 - 10:58am
The 'man-made industrial activities' point to higher carbon emissions which is the basic tenet behind climate change, though a psuedo-science if you will.

We still need to understand what is driving the intensity of these 'wild fires' and tropical cyclones/hurricanes.

It's most likely due to the presence of less plant biomass, such as trees, which would otherwise negate the increase in atmospheric CO2 levels.
So the more we build, the more vegetation is cleared, the more net CO2 in the atmosphere which gets absorbed into our seas and oceans, leading to increased acidic levels.
Also, more sea algae and cyanobacteria which, when die off, begin to decompose killing off sea life in those areas.

Oh my, where in the heck did you get this fake article from? * +

bozzalad 5.12.19 - 02:34pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHk_tdn-ga0

UK Politics: Did a paedophile influence children's policies?

who woulda thought *

« <

This topic is locked!

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-351
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index