! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trump/usa.. - Page 216/351

Subject: trump/usa..
« <> »
bozzalad 24.08.19 - 06:43pm
adam calhoun still winding demorats up * +

kimjongl 24.08.19 - 08:00pm

@ phallica - 23.08.19 - 10:54pm
How many tumours does it take to kill Ruth Bader Ginsberg, honestly.

Just imagine the next level unreleased drugs she probably has access to. That's the only way she's plodding along. * +

phallica 24.08.19 - 08:28pm

@ kimjongl - 24.08.19 - 08:00pm
Just imagine the next level unreleased drugs she probably has access to. That's the only way she's plodding along.

I think they have her hooked up to all sorts just to keep her breathing and technically alive. * +

obi_jon 24.08.19 - 08:54pm
So Trump now wants to give suicidal veterans a derivative of Ketamin, saying he has instructed the VA to buy 'lots and lots of it'.

[link]http://www.indy100.com/article/trump-veterans-suicide-stimulants-ketamine-ptsd-9074571[/link] * +

bozzalad 24.08.19 - 11:59pm
the demorat playbook according to adam calhoun
''They pit us against each, sit back and they watch it happen'' * +

phallica 25.08.19 - 12:19am

@ obi_jon - 24.08.19 - 08:54pm
So Trump now wants to give suicidal veterans a derivative of Ketamin, saying he has instructed the VA to buy 'lots and lots of it'.

[link]http://www.indy100.com/article/trump-veterans-suicide-stimulants-ketamine-ptsd-9074571[/link]

My advice would be not to go to trash wars for Israel and neocons. Veterans have been neglected through the Bush era, through the Obama era, suddenly the media gives a shit when gotchas can be sprung on Trump. It's tiresome to see veterans used as a statistic.

There's no easy solution for soldiers put through hell for a large amount of fuck all. * +

3mel 25.08.19 - 12:33am
respecting the troops has been a form of social conformity there for a little while.
don't support the troops unpatriotic boo hiss. their sacred name is invoked for emotional blackmail and roadside presence ignored.

the difference when one has publicly hung his name on how much he's going to be better than that other guy, not that remarkable. ketamine is supposed to have some interesting therapeutic applications. * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-351
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search