! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trump/usa.. - Page 140/351

Subject: trump/usa..
« <> »
9362 20.07.19 - 07:51am

@ shadow27 - 20.07.19 - 03:08am
Washington Examiner : 'The Ilhan Omar marriage story isn't baseless.'

In fact, much evidence came from those within the Minneapolis Somali community itself chin.gif. I guess they would know, right?

Omar isn't even her actual name, it's an assumed name which allowed her to apply for asylum.

''In 1995, Ilhan entered the United States as a fraudulent member of the ''Omar'' family.
That is not her family. The Omar family is a second, unrelated family which was being granted asylum by the United States. The Omars allowed Ilhan, her genetic sister Sahra, and her genetic father Nur Said to use false names to apply for asylum as members of the Omar family.''

That is not evidence though is it, it's a claim * +

obi_jon 20.07.19 - 08:12am

@ 9362 - 20.07.19 - 07:51am
That is not evidence though is it, it's a claim

nod.gif'sources say' huh. * +

recurve16 20.07.19 - 08:35am

@ deusexmachina - 19.07.19 - 02:11pm
Slayer are pro Trump Satanist na zis apparently. Well according to one of the agency kids. Yeah. . . for being stupid he is now sweeping out rat sh*t annex on grainstore 5.

I wonder why he would think such a thing.
Maybe a pic posted on the lead singers Instagram has something to do with it...

It even had other band members thinking.

But seeing as we know how you like to get your kicks from belittling and deriding other folk, it's no great surprise... * +

recurve16 20.07.19 - 08:35am
* +

obi_jon 20.07.19 - 09:00am

@ recurve16 - 20.07.19 - 08:35am
I wonder why he would think such a thing.
Maybe a pic posted on the lead singers Instagram has something to do with it...

It even had other band members thinking.

But seeing as we know how you like to get your kicks from belittling and deriding other folk, it's no great surprise...

Hello Mr Pot, I see you've met Mr Kettle.eyeroll.gif

Belittling and deriding folk is precisely what Trump and by extension his dumbfu*k cheerleading fanboy enablers, such as yourself, have been and continue to do on a daily basis.

Right back at ya Trumpflake.mock.gif * +

recurve16 20.07.19 - 09:06am
Coming from the biggest snowflake on here, I'll take that as a compliment. Lol.gif * +

obi_jon 20.07.19 - 09:37am
You keep telling yourself that, if that's what it takes to make you feel good about yourself.comfort.gif
* +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-351
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index