! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sri Lanka Bomb Attacks - Page 4/17

Subject: Sri Lanka Bomb Attacks
« <> »
xsunwunx 22.04.19 - 12:02pm
Sri Lanka attacks: 'International network' linked to bombings

A wave of bombings that killed 290 people in Sri Lanka on Sunday was carried out with the support of an international network, officials say.

The government has blamed a little-known local jihadist group, National Thowheed Jamath, although no-one has yet admitted carrying out the attacks.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48012085 * +

warded 23.04.19 - 02:59pm
YLE says it was possibly revenge for the attack against mouslims in NZ. wtf Violence only breeds violence... Sri Lanka had nothing to do with the whole thing. * +

3mel 23.04.19 - 03:09pm

@ warded - 23.04.19 - 02:59pm
YLE says it was possibly revenge for the attack against mouslims in NZ. wtf Violence only breeds violence... Sri Lanka had nothing to do with the whole thing.

lumping people all together in a group that is 'other' is essential for atrocities like this to continue and lots of people are more than happy to do it.

the worshippers in Sri Lanka had nothing to do with New Zealand, the worshippers in New Zealand had nothing to do whatever atrocity it was decided they should pay for. * +

warded 23.04.19 - 03:17pm
The cycle of violence is spreading to ''random'' places now. The next attack could be in another unrelated country and another and so on... back and forth like tennis. i am not pleased nor amused by this. d*mn terrorist scum * +

peta 24.04.19 - 02:14am

@ kimjongl - 22.04.19 - 11:10am
'Easter worshippers' being used to describe the victims. Why won't they say Christians?

Because not all Christians actually celebrate Easter.

* +

peta 24.04.19 - 02:14am
Im sooo sooo sorry Sri Lanka. Ive been wanting to explore you. This doesnt deter me tho. * +

d.boon 24.04.19 - 03:15am
ISIS admitted they done it * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark