! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Extinction Retardsrebellion - Page 26/101

Subject: Extinction Retardsrebellion
« <> »
dodgey 18.07.19 - 10:16pm
People need to change their cars, reduce meat intake, reduce plastic usage, every little bit will help save the planet. * +

alvar89 18.07.19 - 10:39pm

@ dodgey - 18.07.19 - 10:16pm
People need to change their cars, reduce meat intake, reduce plastic usage, every little bit will help save the planet.

yes.gif Also stop taking down forests. There going after thumb size trees now everything massively imported to china and other places. 3rd world countries need to be stopped in polluting also. Europeans are fairly good compared to asia, africa and america when it comes to pollution. Ppl here are more awake. * +

bozzalad 25.07.19 - 11:06pm

@ bozzalad - 18.07.19 - 08:55pm
crocodile

'Rank hypocrisy' of globetrotting Extinction Rebellion jet setter's lifestyle after she shed 'crocodile tears' over climate protest that stopped son seeing his dying dad

Zoe Jones cried when she heard that a man couldn't see his dying father in hospital because he was stuck in traffic caused by a climate protest in Bristol
Extinction Rebellion activist apologised for 'affecting his life in that way' - but added: 'I still believe we are doing the right thing'
Now the 23-year-old English graduate, from Shropshire, faces claims of hypocrisy over her jet set lifestyle
Photos have emerged from social media of Miss Jones holidaying in New Zealand and on safari in Africa as well as other far-flung locations
A friend told MailOnline that she stopped flying two years ago when she realised its impact on the environment

another ''do as i say not as i do'' selfish spiteful cu.nt * +

bozzalad 25.07.19 - 11:09pm
Miss Jones flaunts her ecologically unsound jet-setting on social media, uploading snaps of herself skiing, posing at the iconic Victoria Falls in Zambia, and in apparent skydiving kit at an airfield.

Other exotic locations enjoyed by the fancy-free English literature graduate from Shrewsbury include a trip to Egypt and a bungee jump over the Nile, a safari in Uganda, holidays in Namibia, France and New Zealand.

Emphasising her soft spot for environment-damaging travel on Twitter, she wrote: 'Impromptu trip to Paris YES PLEASE'.

she is a tw@ * +

cerberus611 25.07.19 - 11:48pm
I save petrol by not wasting it on unnecessary travel. * +

cerberus611 25.07.19 - 11:50pm

@ alvar89 - 18.07.19 - 10:39pm
yes.gif Also stop taking down forests. There going after thumb size trees now everything massively imported to china and other places. 3rd world countries need to be stopped in polluting also. Europeans are fairly good compared to asia, africa and america when it comes to pollution. Ppl here are more awake.

I've become so desensitised to the pollution here in so as not even noticing it anymore. As a kid I hated the pollution when out of my suburban surroundings.

I bet when tourists come here they're completely taken by surprise as you'll find litter anywhere! * +

kimjongl 26.07.19 - 08:32am

@ bozzalad - 25.07.19 - 11:09pm
Miss Jones flaunts her ecologically unsound jet-setting on social media, uploading snaps of herself skiing, posing at the iconic Victoria Falls in Zambia, and in apparent skydiving kit at an airfield.

Other exotic locations enjoyed by the fancy-free English literature graduate from Shrewsbury include a trip to Egypt and a bungee jump over the Nile, a safari in Uganda, holidays in Namibia, France and New Zealand.

Emphasising her soft spot for environment-damaging travel on Twitter, she wrote: 'Impromptu trip to Paris YES PLEASE'.

she is a tw@

All of these climate shrieking freaks are hypocritical c.unts. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-101
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark