! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Extinction Retardsrebellion - Page 101/101

Subject: Extinction Retardsrebellion
« <
alanball 9.11.22 - 05:08pm

@ 9362 - 9.11.22 - 04:56pm
But you are up in Liverpool, no protests up there of any consistency or scale. London has had loads

So you're upset that London gets the majority of them? Comes with the territory of being the capital city. Again though, I couldn't care less where they chose to protest but it's important people's right to protest isn't taken away. You was a supporter of the authoritarian police bill iirc. Very strange, you're like an establishment bot on here lol * +

alanball 9.11.22 - 05:10pm

@ 9362 - 9.11.22 - 04:57pm
Some have done that

So I've heard, fascists. I'm surprised you haven't using your 'why haven't you taken in a refugee' logic. Practice what you preach and do something about it mush * +

norega 9.11.22 - 11:46pm

@ alanball - 9.11.22 - 12:18pm
Everytime there is a protest you're against it and decide to shill for the Gov, big corp etc. Why are you against people's right to protest? What's all the la la land nonsense? I've highlight how a form of protest had massively inconvenienced me and I was also present at Just Oils first protest (or first one I was aware of at least), I'm a fan of Louis the fella who stayed it. He's been very unfairly treated by the establishment his sentence is something you expect from an authoritarian na

Everyone has a right to protest but when its putting lives in danger causing accidents and loosing people money not to mention the poor guy who missed his sons funeral then it has gone to far and needs to stop . How would you feel not being able to attend a loved ones funeral or loose a loved one because the ambulance couldnt get them on time . * +

alanball 10.11.22 - 12:34am
I wouldn't be arsed about missing a funeral tbh, I can do without ceremonial bulls**t. * +

norega 10.11.22 - 12:41am

@ alanball - 10.11.22 - 12:34am
I wouldn't be arsed about missing a funeral tbh, I can do without ceremonial bulls**t.

Even if it was your son or parents and you couldnt say goodbye. Yeah funerals are not nice I have had to bury my mum and lost a close friend in the last 18 months and I would have been absolutely destroyed had these muppets prevented me from saying goodbye . That poor guy in the news today was heartbroken *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-101
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index