! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Buzkashi/Goat pulling - Page 4/4

Subject: Buzkashi/Goat pulling
« <
cleancut 30.01.19 - 06:07pm
Backward fu*king people. It's disgusting, no respect for life. Humans are c*nts. * +

musho77 30.01.19 - 06:15pm
stallone played it in rambo * +

sisyfreak 30.01.19 - 08:45pm

@ bozzalad - 30.01.19 - 02:13pm
Rambo

nod.gif yes think that's only .film ive seen it in. * +

recurve16 27.06.19 - 05:37am
Man who filmed himself stealing sheep and then drove it home and released it into suburban Derby is given 100 hours community service

Ali El-Aridi, 23, filmed himself chasing after the terrified animal before catching it on the banks of Ladybower Reservoir in Derebyshire.

After catching the defencless creature,El-Aridi drove the animal12 miles to Sheffield where he abandoned it on a street

During the shocking footage, El-Aridi can be seen grabbing the defenceless creature and saying: 'I'll eat you tonight baby girl.'

He then turns to the rest of the flock and says: 'Wallah, I've grabbed one of your pagans,' before bundling the sheep into the boot of his car.

Derbyshire Police identified El-Aridi and raided his home where they discovered extreme p0rnography, including animal p0rn, on his mobile phone along with footage of the sheep theft.

Within a day, the sheep had been reunited with its owner, having been rescued from the Wincobank area of Sheffield...

Yeah of course you were gonna 'eat' baby girl tonight lol.gif
* +

recurve16 27.06.19 - 05:47am

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page