! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Left Wing Kryptonite - Page 1/67

Subject: Left Wing Kryptonite
Replies: 468 Views: 9059
> »
dan27notts 26.01.19 - 09:42am
[Link]https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/muslim-mums-protest-outside-school-15729135[/link]

Muslim mums protest outside school for 'promoting homosexuality' to their kids * +

dan27notts 26.01.19 - 09:43am
FATIMA SHAH WHO IS ANGRY OVER THE TEACHING OF LGBT AT PARKFIELD COMMUNITY SCHOOL
A group of angry mums have launched a protest and petition against their school for introducing a curriculum supporting homosexuality.

Andrew Moffat MBE, assistant headteacher at Parkfield Community School in Saltley, has been criticised by parents for piloting No Outsiders - a programme run alongside sex and relationship education (SRE) lessons.

Its ethos promotes LGBT equality and challenges homophobia in primary schools * +

recurve16 26.01.19 - 09:52am
'But outraged mum Fatima Shah, who has taken her 10-year-old daughter out of the school, told Birmingham Live: It's inappropriate, totally wrong.

Children are being told it's OK to be gay yet 98 per cent of children at this school are Muslim. It's a Muslim community.'

You're in Britain love, if you don't like it, off you fvck...
* +

ladibud 26.01.19 - 10:18am
isn't that a bit hypocritical of you tho Recurve? or am I getting muddled up with you and Dan now? the other day some of you were spewing bile about some thing introduced in schools too (whithin rights) If memory serves. also stating it shouldn't n in schools as it's just kids... it kinda the same thing isn't it? * +

recurve16 26.01.19 - 10:20am
No idea what youre on about...

And just for the record, I don't agree with the whole LBGTXYZ thing being taught in any primary school... * +

ladibud 26.01.19 - 10:22am

@ recurve16 - 26.01.19 - 10:20am

And just for the record, I don't agree with the whole LBGTXYZ thing being taught in any primary school...

as i said, I could be a tad confoosed between you and Dan. * +

ladibud 26.01.19 - 10:24am

@ recurve16 - 26.01.19 - 10:20am

And just for the record, I don't agree with the whole LBGTXYZ thing being taught in any primary school...

so then it's still hypocritical of you. what's the difference between you and these mums? reason being irrelevant. * +

ogdenz 26.01.19 - 10:35am
This is Britain,we have a right to protest. Not that I agree with them but protest away if you want to. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-67
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search