! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Left Wing Kryptonite - Page 67/67

Subject: Left Wing Kryptonite
« <
ladibud 29.07.19 - 03:48pm

@ ogdenz - 29.07.19 - 03:46pm
lol.gif lack of vision can cause some funny situations.

yup. lack of hearing as well lol * +

mikeymk 29.07.19 - 04:03pm

@ bozzalad - 29.07.19 - 12:20pm
Seems the guy with the hi vis was facing the wrong way

Or was he merely showing who the protected group is

He daren't have tried to usher the other one..

Can you imagine it?! There'd be global mayhem! * +

obi_jon 19.08.19 - 02:53pm

@ alvar89 - 26.07.19 - 05:53pm
We do have catholic countries still no jihadis coming from there to kill and r*pe. They just live there own life. They just dont want anyone forcing some crazy sjw nonsense down there throat.

cough.gif
[link]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-49396108[/link]

[link]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-10866072[/link] * +

recurve16 1.02.20 - 04:23pm
France's left-wing elite are accused of cowardice for failing to support 16-year-old girl facing death threats after she insulted Islam online

The girl, known as Mila, said Islam 'is a s*** religion' and the Koran is 'full of hate' in an outburst online after she repeatedly rebuffed a Muslim's advances.

She has been removed from her sixth-form college in Lyon, south-east France, by police 'for her own safety' and has faced a torrent of insults and threats to r*pe and kill her.

The teenager's lawyer, Richard Malka, toldThe Timesthat her plight has been completely ignored by the left, which would usually leap to her defence.

'It is the left that traditionally defends secularism in this country,' he said. 'It saddens me that it has not done so in this case.'

'She has been stuck at home for two weeks without being able to go to school. She is only a teenager and the sky has fallen on her head.

No human rights association has protested or expressed solidarity with the girl whose life has suddenly been plunged into hiding.'

He also accused ministers of being fearful of upsetting France's five million Muslim citizens, claiming their inaction amounted to a betrayal of values laid down by Voltaire, the 18th-century champion of free speech.

* +

recurve16 1.02.20 - 04:24pm
Mila told French publicationBellicahow she feels 'the whole of France wants me dead' after no one stood up for her following the attacks, and as though she can 'no longer set foot in my high school, and I can't even change my high school'.

'I am not racist, not at all,' she continues. 'You cannot be racist towards a religion. I said what I thought, you will not make me regret it. There are still people who will get excited, I clearly don't give a damn, I say what I want, what I think.'

The Director of the French Council of Muslims, Abdallah Zekri, alleged Mila had 'reaped what she had sown' earlier this week, but was forced into an embarrassing retraction following public outcry.

The French justice minister, Nicole Belloubet, has also been criticised after she failed to come to the teenager's defence, and instead accused her of breaching a legal concept that does not exist, 'freedom of conscience'.

When she was told that none exists in French Law, Ms Belloubet apologised for her words and professed they had been a 'mistake'. * +

bozzalad 2.02.20 - 12:56am

@ recurve16 - 1.02.20 - 04:23pm
France's left-wing elite are accused of cowardice for failing to support 16-year-old girl facing death threats after she insulted Islam online

The girl, known as Mila, said Islam 'is a s*** religion' and the Koran is 'full of hate' in an outburst online after she repeatedly rebuffed a Muslim's advances.

She has been removed from her sixth-form college in Lyon, south-east France, by police 'for her own safety' and has faced a torrent of insults and threats to r*pe and kill her.

The teenager's lawyer, Richard Malka, toldThe Timesthat her plight has been completely ignored by the left, which would usually leap to her defence.

'It is the left that traditionally defends secularism in this country,' he said. 'It saddens me that it has not done so in this case.'

'She has been stuck at home for two weeks without being able to go to school. She is only a teenager and the sky has fallen on her head.

No human rights association has protested or expressed solidarity with the girl whose life has suddenly been plunged into hiding.'

He also accused ministers of being fearful of upsetting France's five million Muslim citizens, claiming their inaction amounted to a betrayal of values laid down by Voltaire, the 18th-century champion of free speech.

so muslims proved her correct, how very typical *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-67
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum