! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Left Wing Kryptonite - Page 30/67

Subject: Left Wing Kryptonite
« <> »
alvar89 19.07.19 - 09:29am

@ dan27notts - 19.07.19 - 08:27am
This reply is almost comical

His god complex only goes for the christian god not allah, brahma, shiva or any other ones. * +

obi_jon 20.07.19 - 06:53am

@ alvar89 - 19.07.19 - 09:29am
His god complex only goes for the christian god not allah, brahma, shiva or any other ones.

This is not only incorrect, it's wrong on multiple different levels. It's wrongness in a highly concentrated form, a sort of fractal wrongness where it's wrong no matter how deeply you look at it.

All gods are fictitious and I reject them all.

Allah is simply the Arabic word for god, and Islam worships the same fictitious Abrahamic god that the Christians and Jews do, they're all based on the same false premise.

The same applies for all 'god fearing' religions, and that's what 'belief' in any 'god' really is, it's fear.afraid.gif
* +

obi_jon 20.07.19 - 07:04am
Meanwhile in India, [link]Hindu 'cow vigilantes' have lynched another 3 people,:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-49049372[/link] the latest in a spate of such killings, which have increased in frequency under Modi's hardline hindu nationalist government.holycow.gif * +

bozzalad 20.07.19 - 11:21am

@ obi_jon - 20.07.19 - 06:53am
This is not only incorrect, it's wrong on multiple different levels. It's wrongness in a highly concentrated form, a sort of fractal wrongness where it's wrong no matter how deeply you look at it.

Allah is simply the Arabic word for god, and Islam worships the same fictitious Abrahamic god that the Christians and Jews do, they're all based on the same false premise.

The same applies for all 'god fearing' religions, and that's what 'belief' in any 'god' really is, it's fear.afraid.gif

Only according to islam, you really are a good little appeaser * +

obi_jon 20.07.19 - 02:25pm

@ bozzalad - 20.07.19 - 11:21am
Only according to islam, you really are a good little appeaser

This makes no sense at all. What is only according to Islam? I fail to see how my rejection of all gods and denouncement of ALL religions 'appeases' Islam in any way. * +

bozzalad 20.07.19 - 02:32pm

@ obi_jon - 20.07.19 - 02:25pm
This makes no sense at all. What is only according to Islam? I fail to see how my rejection of all gods and denouncement of ALL religions 'appeases' Islam in any way.

Allah is the same god.
Only to a appeaser * +

alvar89 20.07.19 - 02:36pm

@ obi_jon - 20.07.19 - 06:53am

Your 7 year olds understanding of the religions lets the left wing brainwashing work on you. Ppl like you deflecting criticism against islam are the real reason europe is falling into there hands. This kind of meme shows how little you know of the religion. Your argument will be if somebody accuses islam in violence is oooh what about jesus whatabout him. lol.gif You are truly an islamic apologist without even seeing it yourself lol.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-67
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index