! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ridiculous arguments... - Page 6/7

Subject: ridiculous arguments...
« <> »
mikeymk 19.01.19 - 01:47pm
It's the khaze. It's an important, sacred place, for personal experience. I like a nice stable, well-centered seat, some battery in my phone, and the toilet paper the right way around. * +

tranie 19.01.19 - 05:08pm

@ trunking - 19.01.19 - 01:01pm
The idea is to put a whole lot together. Fs!? Why am I explaining this!?!?

why use more ? just buy 2 ply and use less dunno.gif * +

3mel 19.01.19 - 05:36pm

@ bozzalad - 19.01.19 - 01:22pm
didn't say i use it . i use that tracing paper stuff

mmm, gotta love that non absorbent stuff that just smears it around a bit. * +

3mel 19.01.19 - 05:40pm

@ ladibud - 19.01.19 - 01:30pm
and let me add, it is not beneath or above me to take ppls toilet paper off and fix it for them.

also it has to be torn on the perforated lines... i am not an animal and wont live like one.

classy people fold the last sheet up at the corners. * +

tazdevil 19.01.19 - 06:00pm

@ ladibud - 19.01.19 - 10:15am
I don't mean necessarily heated ones. just difference of opinion etc about absolutely stupid crap.

share yours let's have a laugh.

Okay, so this young lad tried to engage me in chat on Grindr earlier today. He sent several messages begging me to reply. I told him I wasn't interested, and that he should stop pestering me. He responded with 'but why are you not interested' instead of 'okay, no problem'

I told him it doesn't matter why. From there, he called me racist and judgemental among various other things lol

I was like okay, how am I racist? He said because he's from Mumbai, and Delhi guys think they are superior which is why I'm probably not interested. Completely irrational and illogical. Sidebar: not only am I not racist in general, my first 4 or 5 boyfriends were actually from Mumbai.

That annoyed me. I responded 'I'm into daddies/married men, not into sensitive or needy young boys like you'

He went on and on until I blocked him. God, Grindr gays annoy me. * +

sisfreak2017 19.01.19 - 08:47pm
sends ladibud some of oli's toilet paper, its labelled men only but i think you'll be able to handle it.

40 grit btw * +

slick_01 20.01.19 - 02:34am

@ ladibud - 19.01.19 - 10:15am
I don't mean necessarily heated ones. just difference of opinion etc about absolutely stupid crap.

share yours let's have a laugh.

You should be on top of the list of having the most ridiculous arguments * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark