! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

victory for transgender campaigners - Page 1/4

Subject: victory for transgender campaigners
Replies: 22 Views: 815
> »
bozzalad 17.12.18 - 12:27pm
Boys can have periods too, children to be taught in latest victory for transgender campaigners
School children will be taught that all genders can have periods in new sex education lessons, in a victory for transgender rights campaigners.

The advice to teachers was approved by Brighton Hove City Council as they try to tackle stigma around menstruation.

The new advice follows a council report which said: Trans boys and men and non-binary people may have periods, adding that menstruation must be inclusive of all genders.

Bins used for menstruation products will be provided in all toilets for children, according to the report.

It also calls for transgender students and pupils to be provided with additional support from a school nurse if needed.

The report recommends that language and learning about periods is inclusive of all genders, cultures, faiths and sexual orientations. For example; girls and women and others who have periods'. * +

sisfreak2017 17.12.18 - 12:31pm
This is goodgood.gif now how can I have one just So I can say I've experienced it ,I'm not putting a pencil up my bu m though if it's something like that.worry.gif * +

sourface 17.12.18 - 01:16pm
World has gone fu*king madfacepalm.gif * +

shadow27 17.12.18 - 01:20pm
Wasn't there a South Park episode like this? They stuff tampons up their bums.. Kenny dies. * +

iilmadme 17.12.18 - 02:10pm
Oh well,it exists so i suppose it should be explained properly to them * +

wapwand 17.12.18 - 02:21pm
thats it the worlds gone to hell in a hand cart! Im off to narnia they are normal there * +

dan27notts 17.12.18 - 02:22pm
Menstruation will also now be known as xenstruation so it doesn't offend non males and you can also now legally change the blood group of your period sauce.
The NHS will also be liable and have to pay you lots of money if a. They give you your choosen blood type and you get ill because its wrong or b. they give you the correct blood type but that now means they have assaulted you and hurt your feelings * +

iilmadme 17.12.18 - 02:33pm
It makes sense if you just think of it in terms of being what a uterus normally does.that would be how you could explain it,with a side note that this sometimes includes trans people maybe * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search