! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

victory for transgender campaigners - Page 3/4

Subject: victory for transgender campaigners
« <> »
3mel 17.12.18 - 04:27pm
yes, yes she or he can * +

reallyu 17.12.18 - 04:29pm

@ bozzalad - 17.12.18 - 12:27pm
Boys can have periods too, children to be taught in latest victory for transgender campaigners
School children will be taught that all genders can have periods in new sex education lessons, in a victory for transgender rights campaigners.

The advice to teachers was approved by Brighton Hove City Council as they try to tackle stigma around menstruation.

The new advice follows a council report which said: Trans boys and men and non-binary people may have periods, adding that menstruation must be inclusive of all genders.

Bins used for menstruation products will be provided in all toilets for children, according to the report.

It also calls for transgender students and pupils to be provided with additional support from a school nurse if needed.

The report recommends that language and learning about periods is inclusive of all genders, cultures, faiths and sexual orientations. For example; girls and women and others who have periods'.

fainting.gif * +

crail 17.12.18 - 04:35pm

@ 3mel - 17.12.18 - 04:27pm
yes, yes she or he can

Oh i understand now. Ignore me, this bloody period pain is killing me * +

budgiesmuggler 17.12.18 - 05:30pm
I'm so trans i fill out an SBP form every time i take a dump.
* +

prattle 17.12.18 - 06:30pm
Do you still get the money if you didnt physically give birth to a still born baby, but you physically have one in your possession? * +

ladibud 18.12.18 - 11:31am

@ bozzalad - 17.12.18 - 12:27pm
Boys can have periods too, children to be taught in latest victory for transgender campaigners
School children will be taught that all genders can have periods in new sex education lessons, in a victory for transgender rights campaigners.

The advice to teachers was approved by Brighton Hove City Council as they try to tackle stigma around menstruation.

The new advice follows a council report which said: Trans boys and men and non-binary people may have periods, adding that menstruation must be inclusive of all genders.

Bins used for menstruation products will be provided in all toilets for children, according to the report.

It also calls for transgender students and pupils to be provided with additional support from a school nurse if needed.

The report recommends that language and learning about periods is inclusive of all genders, cultures, faiths and sexual orientations. For example; girls and women and others who have periods'.

this is absolutely fu*king mental * +

0gypsy0 14.03.19 - 11:58pm
Dafuq did I just read....? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page