! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

EFF living lavishly while looting from the poor... - Page 3/4

Subject: EFF living lavishly while looting from the poor...
« <> »
pmbguy 9.12.18 - 03:25pm

@ slago - 8.12.18 - 04:41pm
I'm Hitler then

really? you rate yourself pretty highly, lol * +

slago 9.12.18 - 04:40pm
better that than a jew before the holocaust * +

slago 10.12.18 - 07:08pm
Eyewitness News Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) deputy leader Floyd Shivambu has dismissed a report further linking him and his brother to the looting of the VBS Mutual Bank, including financing for their parents home. * +

ladibud 11.12.18 - 11:49am

@ slago - 10.12.18 - 07:08pm
Eyewitness News Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) deputy leader Floyd Shivambu has dismissed a report further linking him and his brother to the looting of the VBS Mutual Bank, including financing for their parents home.

yes... however dismissing it doesn't make it go away or mean it's the truth ... New evidence has apparently come out against him... time will tell * +

slago 11.12.18 - 12:25pm
just like Gordhan dismissed whatever was said against him, we'll see * +

pmbguy 11.12.18 - 12:55pm

@ slago - 10.12.18 - 07:08pm
Eyewitness News Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) deputy leader Floyd Shivambu has dismissed a report further linking him and his brother to the looting of the VBS Mutual Bank, including financing for their parents home.

i take it you didnt listen to the actual news story... he dismissed the report, n then ewn interviewed the reporter who had been investigating the allergations, as well as a correspondant from the mail and guardian if im not mistaken.... about the house for the shivambus parents, and even following the paper trail of monies, etc... * +

pmbguy 11.12.18 - 12:57pm

@ slago - 11.12.18 - 12:25pm
just like Gordhan dismissed whatever was said against him, we'll see

gordhan dismissed baseless claims with no solid evidence to back them... the charges against the eff, have evidence and a paper trail. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index