! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Brighton School Has 36 Gender Fluid Pupils - Page 1/7

Subject: Brighton School Has 36 Gender Fluid Pupils
Replies: 44 Views: 2555
> »
dan27notts 27.11.18 - 03:06pm
[Link]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6426961/Fashionable-Brighton-school-40-children-not-identify-sex-birth.html[/link]

These are aged 11-16 * +

dan27notts 27.11.18 - 03:07pm
A school in Brighton labelled as 'the coolest state secondary in town' has 40 children who do not identify with their sex at birth with another 36 saying they are 'gender fluid'.

Dorothy Stringer School in Brighton was previously praised by Tatler magazine for its 'liberal vibe' and for having the 'perfect balance between work and fun'. * +

dan27notts 27.11.18 - 03:10pm
A Brighton teacher said: 'What's happening is worrying and many of us know it, but nobody wants to speak up and get shot.'

* +

ladibud 27.11.18 - 03:19pm
adults of today eh.... * +

kimjongl 27.11.18 - 03:26pm
The people who let this happen and promote this mental illness today won't be be looked upon kindly in the future. * +

poppyt 27.11.18 - 03:26pm
whatever....
manicure.gif * +

kimjongl 27.11.18 - 03:30pm
[link]http://amp.smh.com.au/national/i-will-never-be-able-to-have-sex-again-ever-20090530-br41.html[/link]

'He will never forget the noise. Lying on the hospital trolley being pushed towards the operating theatre, he heard nothing but a primal wail. He looked back to see his younger sister sobbing, traumatised by the enormity of what he was about to do.

Andrew*, born male, was minutes away from an operation that would make him a woman. Psychiatrists said he had a female brain in a male body. Gender reassignment surgery was the only way to ease the mental torment he'd endured since adolescence.

But as the wheels squeaked towards the operating table he was struck by an unshakeable thought: It's not right. He remembers telling the surgeon: I think I'm doing the wrong thing, it's not right, I think we've got to stop it.

The surgeon stroked Andrew's face, telling him it was natural to feel frightened before an operation. He protested again, insisting it felt wrong. Then it went black. When he woke up he was sure the surgery had been cancelled. The romantic tales he'd read of transsexuals who awoke post-surgery feeling reborn convinced Andrew the operation had been halted, because he felt no different.

Then I remember lifting up the sheets and putting my hand down and feeling it all bandaged and packed. I just started bawling my eyes out and screaming I remember saying to myself, you f--king idiot, Andrew, how could you be so blood stupid?

Twenty years after surgery that left him feeling like a desexed dog, the grief can still overwhelm him. Now 42, Andrew tells The Sunday Age the operation he had as a confused 21-year-old has shattered him.' * +

kimjongl 27.11.18 - 03:37pm
It's the lobotomy craze all over again. A combination of unscrupulous doctors, thought policing social justice types shrieking transphobia to shut down debate and a society brow beaten into silence for fear of being labeled 'bigoted.' * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search