! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Brighton School Has 36 Gender Fluid Pupils - Page 7/7

Subject: Brighton School Has 36 Gender Fluid Pupils
« <
kristy59 29.06.21 - 11:32am
If i had a child that age, i would be horrified but i would go along with them and possibly suggest we go out shopping and get some clothes for their new gender lol. Fight and they will dig their heals in, agree and the phase will pass, hopefully. * +

mikeymk 29.06.21 - 11:46am
The brat thought she was a lesbian until i told her what it means. I didn't go in-depth but enough for her to say ''Eugh, what?''

She'd noticed she wasn't a girly girl. So i explained that being a girl is just her sex and age, and you haven't got to like pink and flowery dresses to still be a girl, all girls are different. I told her she can be any girl she wants to be. Even a lesbian. And she can be a girl as much or little as she feels.

I don't know why we had to go through all this when she was 9yo. I suspect it wasn't so much the teachers, but mostly school friends. Still, i was always happy to just be a boy. Not that i ever put much thought into it, and just rolled kinda universal. I knew that not all boys were like me, but somehow that didn't matter or detract.

See the world today, it's all sensationalism. The media are on the divide-and-conquer button like never before. Because it sells. Reactionary headlines always got people to pick up a paper, and now the press have to try harder than ever in a digital ocean of competition...

People give separatists too much air time. Behind it all, people are just trying to get along, and do good things. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index