! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Brighton School Has 36 Gender Fluid Pupils - Page 6/7

Subject: Brighton School Has 36 Gender Fluid Pupils
« <> »
nikkei 29.09.20 - 06:08am
Its actually the opposite of putting labels on them. Snd its not about non conforming. I love that these kids have hopefully a safe school environment. * +

ufohunter 29.09.20 - 06:52am

@ dan27notts - 29.11.18 - 02:32pm
As a parent it is our business what happens in schools and what is promoted in the education system.
Im sure you'd be concerned if your child started claiming he was a boygirl just because half his class mates are doing the same

good.gif * +

bandalot 29.09.20 - 07:04am
Homaphobic tosh * +

mardy 29.06.21 - 10:36am
My son asked me how many genders there are yesterday.. how the fu*k do i answer that, i said theres a male and female and sometimes a boy or girl might feel like they were born wrong and should become the opposite to what they were born, and he said what about all the others sad.gif its seriously head fu*kin young kids this sh*te, im all for people thinkin they were born into the wrong body but all this non binary gender fluid sh*te is a joke * +

kimjongl 29.06.21 - 11:13am

@ mardy - 29.06.21 - 10:36am
My son asked me how many genders there are yesterday.. how the fu*k do i answer that, i said theres a male and female and sometimes a boy or girl might feel like they were born wrong and should become the opposite to what they were born, and he said what about all the others sad.gif its seriously head fu*kin young kids this sh*te, im all for people thinkin they were born into the wrong body but all this non binary gender fluid sh*te is a joke

The answer is 2. * +

kristy59 29.06.21 - 11:22am
This is spreading across the country and lots of schools are having problems with 11 to 16 year olds. I think the schools dont know how to deal with it so leave to parents to sort it out. A daughter of a friend came home the other day and told her parents she was now a boy and wanted to be called Leo from now on, she is 15. The girls younger sister finds it very funny so the 2 fight like cat and dog now, the house in a uproar because some smart as* in the school is telling people to change sex * +

deusexmachina 29.06.21 - 11:27am
Yeah someone told them to change sex lol. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark