! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

How to get a WAR started - Page 1/5

Subject: How to get a WAR started
Replies: 29 Views: 992
> »
3mel 10.11.18 - 05:09am
comedians watch a clip of speaker at the Washington Institute for Near East Studies openly talking about what's needed for America to start a war with Iran

[link]http://youtu.be/hVP-CLnbFCA[/link] * +

obi_jon 10.11.18 - 09:21am
Wow, did that guy just basically admit that the US regularly and deliberately engages in false flag events(aka ''crisis initiation'') to justify US participation in wars? I think he did.
The Washington Institute for Near East Policy was brought to you by AIPAC(American Israeli Public Affairs Committee). Henry Kissinger is on their board of advisors.

* +

3mel 10.11.18 - 09:40am
the one from Vietnam he mentioned is widely referred to a false flag, I've heard that it just didn't happen.
obviously the Lusitania sank and Pearl Harbour was bombed. * +

bambi60 10.11.18 - 09:54am
It's all sales talk really ,is it not ...gotta sell the idea first ,folks ...
I've mentioned before the absolutely ridiculous situation whereby Saudi Arabia , who are not at war with anyone are Britain's biggest purchaser of arms (i.e weapons of war ) dunno.gif I don't know America's biggest customer ,but the pictures I've seen from the big arms sales conventions are truly sickening... * +

bambi60 10.11.18 - 09:56am
I'd also put it out there that talking war as the most viable solution is a massive fail as a human being ,nevermind a politician or advisor ... * +

dan27notts 10.11.18 - 09:58am

@ bambi60 - 10.11.18 - 09:54am
It's all sales talk really ,is it not ...gotta sell the idea first ,folks ...
I've mentioned before the absolutely ridiculous situation whereby Saudi Arabia , who are not at war with anyone are Britain's biggest purchaser of arms (i.e weapons of war ) dunno.gif I don't know America's biggest customer ,but the pictures I've seen from the big arms sales conventions are truly sickening...

Are our arms called arms because they are also weapons? * +

3mel 10.11.18 - 10:00am
the war in Yemen is technically a civil war, but Saudi Arabia are there fighting with British and American weapons.
btw, the above clip is from 2012 and predates the Iran deal that ''solved'' the problem (until America stopped abiding by it's agreements).

[link]slightly longer better quality version here:http://youtu.be/Y6LKmhDRWFc[/link] * +

bambi60 10.11.18 - 10:05am

@ dan27notts - 10.11.18 - 09:58am
Are our arms called arms because they are also weapons?

If it makes you feel better * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index