! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Brexit deal will keep UK in customs union - Page 335/337

Subject: Brexit deal will keep UK in customs union
« <> »
sisfreak2017 27.12.21 - 03:45am
Thankfully they'll be enough UK residents to fill the places..

There's a very lot of young people intent on working in healthcare.

I voted Brexit and I would again ! * +

mikeymk 27.12.21 - 04:57am
Yeah but young adults are the largest segment who rejected the jab, so they can't. * +

ogdenz 27.12.21 - 07:35am

@ sisfreak2017 - 27.12.21 - 03:45am
Thankfully they'll be enough UK residents to fill the places..

There's a very lot of young people intent on working in healthcare.

I voted Brexit and I would again !

So why are we having to relax immigration laws to get people to come here to do these jobs if there's enough people here wanting to do them? Where did you get that info from? How come Brits weren't doing those jobs before the mass exodus? Why did we need foreign workers to do those jobs in the first place? * +

ogdenz 27.12.21 - 07:36am
I don't doubt you voted Brexit and yes i believe you would again. You do tend to come across as very gullible tbh. * +

9362 28.12.21 - 12:02am

@ ogdenz - 27.12.21 - 12:55am
Don't forget to mention the 140,000 people we need back in the care sector. We are going to have to relax immigration rules in order to beg for them to come back.
You voted for this situation. YDC!

There's always been a shortage in that sector * +

9362 28.12.21 - 12:04am

@ ogdenz - 27.12.21 - 07:35am
So why are we having to relax immigration laws to get people to come here to do these jobs if there's enough people here wanting to do them? Where did you get that info from? How come Brits weren't doing those jobs before the mass exodus? Why did we need foreign workers to do those jobs in the first place?

Because of lazy c*nts like you * +

ogdenz 28.12.21 - 01:04am
In what way do you believe i am a lazy c.unt?
So where were all the Brits willing and able to do these carework jobs before we had to import thousands upon thousands of immigrants. Sisfreak says many Brits are willing to do these jobs and you say people are lazy..you can't both be right...but you can both be wrong. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-337
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index